Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortal-Gaming/UnKnown~SoulZ/Darklords server Review

Discussion on Immortal-Gaming/UnKnown~SoulZ/Darklords server Review within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Immortal-Gaming/UnKnown~SoulZ/Darklords server Review

If you planning of planning of playing one of these servers you should Check this out first

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immortal-Gaming

Site :

Ep Rate : high
Reborn Rate : Normal
Lvl rate : A bit High
Star Rate : Normal
Start lvl : 50
Shopping mall : Okay but not good
Edits: None

More:

This server is ok but starting lvl is 50 you start with no eps and pps and the eps stack but only the 270 one no others,
There is a maze event but no point cause it gives nothing plus The owner is only letting him to be pm so there probably will be no unique edits only **** ones.
that's it for Immortal-Gaming review.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UnKnown~SoulZ

Site :

Ep rate : Good
Xp rate : okay
Reborn rate : Very Good
Star rate : Okay
Start lvl :1
Shopping mall : No edits
Edits : No edits in shopping mall but there is quite a few

More :

There are monster edits so there is different skins for different monsters and they drop stuff like double xp pots, 2700 cards, 270 cards and etc
this server is not that good if you like edited servers, but if you like makeing high star pets this server is the best for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darklords Eo

Site :

Ep Rate : Good
Xp rate: Good
Reborn Rate : Good
Star Rate : Good
Start lvl: 1
Shopping Mall : Good edits alot of custom mounts and pets and clothes
Edits : A lot

More :

This server is very good all around, it packs a lot of fun in to the game like custom mounts like flying mounts, massive Mounts ,2 headed mounts and etc.
There is custom gear you can get for quests and you can but +15 +20 +30 +40 and etc to become good from shopping mall and you can buy custom dance books and etc
This server is Very good.

Thank you for spending you time to read this.
Old 11/03/2009, 20:38   #2

Lol ?
You have their permmision to make this Reviwe ?
And
Quote:

Darklords Eo

Site : DarklordsOnline- index

More :

This server is very good all around, it packs a lot of fun in to the game like custom mounts like flying mounts, massive Mounts ,2 headed mounts and etc.
There is custom gear you can get for quests and you can but +15 +20 +30 +40 and etc to become good from shopping mall and you can buy custom dance books and etc
Star rate is same with Reborn rate &
Drop rate are verryy high !
Reborn rate veryy high too ( 100 * = 40 reborns )

Regrads .. ,
InfernoDark
Old 11/03/2009, 21:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoDark View Post
Lol ?
You have their permmision to make this Reviwe ?
And

Star rate is same with Reborn rate &
Drop rate are verryy high !
Reborn rate veryy high too ( 100 * = 40 reborns )

Regrads .. ,
InfernoDark
what i mean by that is pet start at high star and reborn like 1 star per reborn
Old 11/03/2009, 23:04   #4

Alright, so will you be reviewing other servers as well? Otherwise, it seems like you're promoting 1 server over another. Shall I remind the simple minded, these are only opinions.
Here's my in-take on which to prefer.. (not by information of your review)
1. Darklords
2. UnKnownSoulz
3. Immortal (why rate this one? ..)

Darklords needs a wipe and normal compose rates, then I'd play it, just because some euds compose rates are higher than others. I wouldn't ever consider playing the other 2..
Old 11/04/2009, 01:47   #5

elite*gold: 20
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrigine View Post
Alright, so will you be reviewing other servers as well? Otherwise, it seems like you're promoting 1 server over another. Shall I remind the simple minded, these are only opinions.
Here's my in-take on which to prefer.. (not by information of your review)
1. Darklords
2. UnKnownSoulz
3. Immortal (why rate this one? ..)

Darklords needs a wipe and normal compose rates, then I'd play it, just because some euds compose rates are higher than others. I wouldn't ever consider playing the other 2..
will u just stfu let him do wat he wants not wat u tell him and u always had somethink against my server and im getting sick of it if u dont like it been up get use 2 it

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryrussell View Post
If you planning of planning of playing one of these servers you should Check this out first

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immortal-Gaming

Site :

Ep Rate : high
Reborn Rate : Normal
Lvl rate : A bit High
Star Rate : Normal
Start lvl : 50
Shopping mall : Okay but not good
Edits: None

More:

This server is ok but starting lvl is 50 you start with no eps and pps and the eps stack but only the 270 one no others,
There is a maze event but no point cause it gives nothing plus The owner is only letting him to be pm so there probably will be no unique edits only crap ones.
that's it for Immortal-Gaming review.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UnKnown~SoulZ

Site :

Ep rate : Good
Xp rate : okay
Reborn rate : Very Good
Star rate : Okay
Start lvl :1
Shopping mall : No edits
Edits : No edits in shopping mall but there is quite a few

More :

There are monster edits so there is different skins for different monsters and they drop stuff like double xp pots, 2700 cards, 270 cards and etc
this server is not that good if you like edited servers, but if you like makeing high star pets this server is the best for it.

Darklords Eo

Site :

More :

Thank you for spending you time to read this.
well some people dont trust anyone else that they dont know very well cause theres been people messing db's up on other servers and i dont want it happening and for the pp and eps ill let everyone start off with 100k eps but thanks for letting me know even though u could of told me :P. sorry for double posting
Old 11/04/2009, 03:15   #6

Received Thanks: 1,210
keith use the dang Edit button
Old 11/04/2009, 06:51   #7

Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbell1234 View Post
will u just stfu let him do wat he wants not wat u tell him and u always had somethink against my server and im getting sick of it if u dont like it been up get use 2 it

well some people dont trust anyone else that they dont know very well cause theres been people messing db's up on other servers and i dont want it happening and for the pp and eps ill let everyone start off with 100k eps but thanks for letting me know even though u could of told me :P. sorry for double posting
perhaps he does not have a problem with your server being up but more the problem with it constantly going down?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2009, 17:13   #8

thanks keithbell and i dont have anything against your server i think it is pretty well done and i enjoy playing it
Old 11/04/2009, 19:58   #9

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
perhaps he does not have a problem with your server being up but more the problem with it constantly going down?
well its not going down iv got plans for the server but its going 2 take time and for yesterday it was down cause vps rebootedd and i needed 2 go 2 bed so i couldnt turn it back on so it weill be on soon after i finished with the new client :P
Old 11/05/2009, 15:17   #10

I dont think this thread was made to insult anyones server, i believe it was made to give others "his" personal opinion of those 3 servers. And as we all know we are all entitled to our own opinion

but as Estrigine pointed out if you are going to rate servers then to be fair to all you would need to rate ALL of them, with no Biast to anyone of them.

A thread like this wouldn't be such a bad idea if it was done correctly by someone who really has no connections to anyone of the servers, because i dont believe a "friend" of an owner would honestly be impartial in their rating.