Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ReOpen] Season Of Fantasy.....

Discussion on [ReOpen] Season Of Fantasy..... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ReOpen] Season Of Fantasy.....

assalamualaikum & Welcome To SeasonOfFantasy ,SeasonOfFantasy is Medium server ... Medium mean in drops and comsping rate too !!
Here in SeasonOfFantasy we strive to provid you with the most entertaining and invigroating gameplay you could ever imagine.....
Out Staff is hand picked to keep every one in-line while still providing a fun atmosphere [which includes GM/PM]......

If you have any proplem please dont's hesitate to contact a PM/GM/GH With your proplem .. Thay will try there best to Solve it ,,, all of our GM's GH's are hand picked
to insure you have the best quaality of game play while still adiding by the Rules.

Ones again Thank you very much for coming to SeasonOfFantasy make sure to register and start your adventure today !
And We remanding you that We will and are working Medium , To keep the server up to date [adding new futures , skills , quests , eudemons]
Note: SeasonOfFantasy is working 24/7 in a good VPS server
---------------------------------------------------------
* comsping rate is 30%
* Flying skill
* 16 New Skills [Earth&Compat] with Quest to get them
* All God Skills
* All Dancing Skills
* fully Token system
* 2 Daily Events [KillingDropFrenzy&LotteryEvent]
* WeekEnd Event
* New Npcs
* All new mounts [Phoinex, Capricorns, Rams, Turtle, Dracus, Real horse, Quebecs, Tigers , Fishes, Elephant,
lions, scorpions , 6 flying mounts, NO MORE SPACE :P.....etc]
* All new pets [All divine pets, tigers, Cattles and pandasNO MORE SPACE :P...... etc ]
* All new maps [Sepulcher, DuskwolfCliff, Icy~Burrow, Alamut, GodLand, GodGarden, Canosa, Arena,
DivineEud, Shrine, OldMarket, The Forest, VIP maps, NO MORE SPACE :P]
* PK_Dropper and Xp_Booster [Can't use it on (LegionLand) map
* Mannequin fully working
* EP cards drop [2700] [5000] [10000] [1000]
* Boss Drops in all Maps [5k cards] [10k cards] & other item
* Max Lvl 255 (with lvl bar going up to lvl 255)
* New maps to level up faster then you can blink.
* 3, 4 and 5 stages on ALMOST all mounts & some other I've add them you can join to out group in FB to see all new .
* Special Events for New casuals!!
* BP bug fixed Fully fix .
* All class fully working
* Legion War
* Family War
* Starting with 100K [pp] ,+50EquipmentSet ,some pets ,mount and few other item to help you in the game .
*Starting with VIP 4.
* Auto Eps in all maps 5 eps
* best place to hunt is LL & Cata & ElephantHill All this maps droop only 2700 & 1K cards
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Site :-

FaceBook Group:

Event liste:-
Old 02/07/2015, 17:46   #2

Good luck mate!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2015, 19:22   #3

Could not dl the client
Old 02/07/2015, 23:55   #4

good luck ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2015, 13:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGGukurGGu View Post
Could not dl the client
I've updata the links
Old 02/18/2015, 17:45   #6

welcome back , as I can see my website and forum is still up hope u still like it if got any problems PM me here or skype will help it And also maybe soon will come back to your server got lots of fun back then

Goodluck
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2015, 04:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vieska View Post
welcome back , as I can see my website and forum is still up hope u still like it if got any problems PM me here or skype will help it And also maybe soon will come back to your server got lots of fun back then

Goodluck
Thank you my old friend .... yes im still using them becouse you did make great work in this site.........I will for sure ............you are most welcome all time
Old 02/24/2015, 19:53   #8

any DDOS issues so far?
Also, can you upload the client and files on a better, much faster website? Currently the speed for 1.45gb file is 4kb/s.............................. 0_0
Old 02/24/2015, 22:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by louffi View Post
any DDOS issues so far?
Also, can you upload the client and files on a better, much faster website? Currently the speed for 1.45gb file is 4kb/s.............................. 0_0
Not any DDOS proplem so far .......you can use MF links if you like ...

Old 02/26/2015, 08:15   #10

Any SS of the server? Most of the new servers are "******" so I don't wanna download another client without any use. Please post some SS.
Old 02/26/2015, 15:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNovice View Post
Any SS of the server? Most of the new servers are "******" so I don't wanna download another client without any use. Please post some SS.
Sorry about this proplem it's seem the upload site have main but if you want see any ss you can join our group or chack it to see all photo ... sorry again