Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reviews website [Eudemons online]

Discussion on Reviews website [Eudemons online] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Reviews website [Eudemons online]

Hello, P.S. Sorry if post in wrong section .

My name is Veslav , wanna say few words about myself.I'm from Lithuania,and playing EO from days when paladin was released(good days).Year ago was workin on my own server(alone),but not release it.I start playing eo pservers about 3 years ago (about) first server was forgotten realms ,and till today I trully believe I played ALL servers was released.Some of them was good and interesting(custom quests /items/pets) ,but also there was few bad servers,like all like to call them ,,One day'' so there wasn't any innowations owners just launch server and do nothign to improve and makei t uniqu.

So now lets go forward what for I make this thread ,in all that years I saw lots of players asking something like : is this server good/unique/interesting?
Today back to Demons online ,and I really see difference between it and other new servers .
Today I decided to ask you all if it worth to create an EO website ,where I will start posting reviews of the server.
Reviews:
1)some server info
2)photos
3)few words from my gameplay feeling,is it interesting or nothing new but not managed server,is it have bugs/not working fing/translation problems,or bad community,so people may know
4)Maybe layter video reviews
5))and at last rate from 1 to 10.

So if I got enough positive answers,I will start develop website and find server ,speak with it owners if they would let me do the review.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2014, 08:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vieska View Post
Hello, P.S. Sorry if post in wrong section .

My name is Veslav , wanna say few words about myself.I'm from Lithuania,and playing EO from days when paladin was released(good days).Year ago was workin on my own server(alone),but not release it.I start playing eo pservers about 3 years ago (about) first server was forgotten realms ,and till today I trully believe I played ALL servers was released.Some of them was good and interesting(custom quests /items/pets) ,but also there was few bad servers,like all like to call them ,,One day'' so there wasn't any innowations owners just launch server and do nothign to improve and makei t uniqu.

So now lets go forward what for I make this thread ,in all that years I saw lots of players asking something like : is this server good/unique/interesting?
Today back to Demons online ,and I really see difference between it and other new servers .
Today I decided to ask you all if it worth to create an EO website ,where I will start posting reviews of the server.
Reviews:
1)some server info
2)photos
3)few words from my gameplay feeling,is it interesting or nothing new but not managed server,is it have bugs/not working fing/translation problems,or bad community,so people may know
4)Maybe layter video reviews
5))and at last rate from 1 to 10.

So if I got enough positive answers,I will start develop website and find server ,speak with it owners if they would let me do the review.
Nice It's a good thing to do Vieska
Old 11/15/2014, 10:43   #3

Thanks for your opinnion ,I truly believe that its will help lotso f people,and servers too but still need some more answers about this idea
Old 11/17/2014, 03:55   #4

elite*gold: 90
Well
if you ask me I barely see any point in that
it is the second time I created a website for eo
a monitor and a voting site now but so far no one is in trested
I alo created a full control panel ( see demonpower ) and same story
so I woulnd waste my time on it any more as I spend ed enough time on those things
but if you need help or a hosting place I can provide it

Greets from powerchaos
Old 11/17/2014, 21:09   #5

Thanks for your opinion,yeah I pretty understand your position,but I hoped to help some people from here /fb groups(eo)/other forums and with time I hoped find more people to work with me ,make video reviews and add more games / PW/WoW/L2/Mu online/Browser games etc. But I need to start with somethign so thinked about EO
Old 11/18/2014, 22:52   #6

elite*gold: 540
there is already a website like that ...... its called
but if you did create a website like that i wouldnt try to advertise it here as that would be against their terms of service
Old 11/19/2014, 09:20   #7

elitepvpers is not what I want to do . I want to make website with my own rewies of all possible servers, somethign like this I write about the server, place photos info and else ,and rate it,so people can see my review and an choose what to play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2014, 16:03   #8

elite*gold: 90
So basically a review site ??
I can help with that
I already got a blog system of my own

But you could also just use WordPress or joomla for that ( blog/cms system )

Greets from powerchaos
Old 11/23/2014, 16:09   #9

yeah some kind of review website but for all kinds of private servers,first EO, as soon as I get into it will add more games to it ,and yeah would ben ice if u help with something ,pm me in skype