Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadow Knight - PackGameS

Discussion on Shadow Knight - PackGameS within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadow Knight - PackGameS

video :

Eudemons the packgames is the first server to work, create and launch the skills of the rider, no other server could add as much success with this new class.

For now we only have 3 basic skills, with time we will add all the soutras skills.

I await you all in the eudemons packgames.
Old 07/25/2014, 21:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukoo View Post

Eudemons the packgames is the first server to work, create and launch the skills of the rider, no other server could add as much success with this new class.

For now we only have 3 basic skills, with time we will add all the soutras skills.

I await you all in the eudemons packgames.
congrats on being the first, but i do have to say you are not "the only server that could add as much success with this new class" i'm sure there are a lot of coders out there that have it working for them as well.

But like i said, congratulations on doing this so far.
Old 07/26/2014, 12:32   #3

elite*gold: 20
i must admit, normally im not too keen on the imitations.

but comparing to real game footage, you have done it zukoo, looks like you have all the motions in place

given the limitations imposed on backporting classes, huge effort.

imo, a better implementation than most "vampire servers".