Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Needed!!!!

Discussion on Help Needed!!!! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Needed!!!!

Im looking for someone that will Help me With Pets, Equips, And Maps right now i dont have any money. For Everyone Else A new server will be coming out all i need is a couple of maps and a couple of pets to replace The old pets. And i need Equips to replace the Equips. everything will be differnt the star system has been changed to something better Legon has been changed to Brigade. now im working on misions and The BIrthDay system where when your birthday comes up you will get That isent in the game the outfits will chang everymonth so no one gets the same thing twice. Then Name of the Game is going to be ChaoseOnline. the web page isent opened yeat there will be 3 new Classes of Carecters. I will Need PMs. when the game comes out if everything is going good i will be hiring a game maker to help me boost the graficks of everything. thanks for reading cant wait to come out. hope to see you all there.
Old 09/02/2009, 06:17   #2

Meh. Woulda done it till you spelled words way wrong and it sounds just like the project im doing right now lol. But i might be able to be of assistance so add my msn.
Old 09/02/2009, 06:21   #3

okie
Old 09/17/2009, 22:25   #4

Ok Chaose Online will be out soon just need to figure out the 3d studio max 7 and it will be up and running hofaly by december or sooner hope to see you all there. I will have a contest when the game comes out for who ever can make the best pet. that persons pet will be in the game and the person that wins will get a big prize of my choosing. So for the people that are going to play that contest will start as soon as the game starts up thanks for reading and have a nice day. hope to see you all soon.
Old 09/18/2009, 04:01   #5

as i did once said "we need a tutorial how ppl can use search button" i think someone made it(.... rexes?) but wasnt with video... u know todays server owners would like to see it all in video tutorial(exactly what finger do you press there in searching etc) hm...
Old 09/18/2009, 04:04   #6

erm, we make you your server =D?
you're like saying "I don't have any money to pay, i want new equips, pets, everything for free, and you must help me, you won't get anything" =D.
Old 10/13/2009, 10:06   #7

no thats not what im asking i need help with puting my items in the files i draw up items and pet then i replace the old ones. that is what i was saying like. maps i draw up maps for my server i replace the old ones and so on. i just need help with the coding and the equips.
Old 10/13/2009, 10:07   #8

i will figure out something to pay hew ever helps. i will find a way to pay them back. even if they are in with me.