Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Jehad Server Stable auto closing

Discussion on [HELP]Jehad Server Stable auto closing within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Jehad Server Stable auto closing

Why Jehad Server Stable auto close..please help me!!

Old 03/15/2014, 08:51   #2

it should be in the log files why its not working
it can have multiple reasons
or you have wrong config file
or you cq_maps doesn't match gamemaps.ini
so check your logs and config files
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2014, 00:28   #3

Cq_config just check it or come back for old files then check what is edit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FairyTail | 110 Cap | Balanced & Stable Systems | Auto Event| Longterm PVE
03/13/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 362 Replies
ATM we are re-working our server. We're sorry for the issues we have atm. http://i.imgur.com/CK8DQ2N.png http://photouploads.com/images/681527270.png FiryTail Team is releasing a new project which is made to be the most balanced project in all ways. Our project is based on Cap 110 like we saw many people are looking for something good, balanced and with good changes on the gameplay and without interference of other unusual coin system or donations. We will release this server for all those...
5165 - Client is auto-closing.. weird?
03/11/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Alright so I've search the forums for an answer and I've yet to come across one. I run my project and then I attempt a login. You'd expect *Boom, ding! Thank you for logging in. One moment please.* but instead all I get is *HAAA FAWK YOU!!! H4X H4X H4X!!! Close.* It's really weird and I'm not sure what the problem is. Obviously I can't google this sort of problem as it's not a general problem. So what could it be? My *guess* is that it has something to do with the EntityUID and ItemUID. There...
Age of Aion:- 20x | 80x servers auto learn Skills/Stigmas: The most stable and lagles
04/14/2010 - Aion Private Server - 2 Replies
http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy51/Abdul1992/ Image2.png Age of Aion is one of the first private servers of Aion Private World, we have a very nice community with more that 6k of users registered at forums, We are always releasing new Features and new updates daily, besides a very nice experience and professional staff working everyday to offer you a real and FREE experience of this game. Join us, the best community, the best experience. The Website: Check out the new, sleek and...