Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

e_money = No plix

Discussion on e_money = No plix within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation e_money = No plix

Olá. Gostaria de fazer uma pergunta.. uma duvida que eu tenho. Gostaria de retirar o DROP de eps auto. e gostaria de colocar Para dropar Cartão no Chão de cada bicho. aumentar a raridade. para que de cada bicho no Mapa VIP. Caia somente 1 Cartão de EPS.. com as quantidades.. desejada, retirar o E_money= , talvez haja outro Parametro.. se alguem souber
Por favor.. me ajudem.
Desculpem pelo meu Ingles

Se alguem não entendeu eu quero retirar do mapa Vip o drop de auto eps.. e colocar para dropar
---------------------------------------x-----------------------------------
Hello I have a question .. I have a doubt. I would remove the DROP of self eps. and would drop to place cards on the floor of each man. increasing rarity. that of each man in the VIP map. Get only 1 card EPS .. with the quantities .. desired, remove the E_money =, there may be another parameter .. if someone knows
Please .. help me.
Sorry for my English

If someone did not understand I want to draw the map Vip the drop of self eps .. and place to drop
Old 08/17/2009, 21:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirosu View Post
Olá. Gostaria de fazer uma pergunta.. uma duvida que eu tenho. Gostaria de retirar o DROP de eps auto. e gostaria de colocar Para dropar Cartão no Chão de cada bicho. aumentar a raridade. para que de cada bicho no Mapa VIP. Caia somente 1 Cartão de EPS.. com as quantidades.. desejada, retirar o E_money= , talvez haja outro Parametro.. se alguem souber
Por favor.. me ajudem.
Desculpem pelo meu Ingles

Se alguem não entendeu eu quero retirar do mapa Vip o drop de auto eps.. e colocar para dropar
---------------------------------------x-----------------------------------
Hello I have a question .. I have a doubt. I would remove the DROP of self eps. and would drop to place cards on the floor of each man. increasing rarity. that of each man in the VIP map. Get only 1 card EPS .. with the quantities .. desired, remove the E_money =, there may be another parameter .. if someone knows
Please .. help me.
Sorry for my English

If someone did not understand I want to draw the map Vip the drop of self eps .. and place to drop
i still don't understand :S
Old 08/17/2009, 21:24   #3

I need take off the auto-eps, i want put a card drop with the same valor of the auto-eps.

can you help me?

because Murtah auto eps is good, but i need take off this from VipMaps, help me please.
Old 08/18/2009, 00:57   #4

go into your cq_action and find the param. then you will have to edit the cq_monstertype and the other things effected when you ran the script from murtah for the eps
Old 08/18/2009, 17:59   #5

ok, you want same amount of eps, only it need to drop?

Ok, go to your monsters Action ID.

go to table of the e_money

change the Data from 1001 to 501 and the number of your card

*example*
Code:
ID  id_next id_nextfail     type      data      param

[COLOR="Red"]1      0            0       1001      0         e_money += 1380[/COLOR]

Change to =

[COLOR="Lime"]1     0            0        501       729027     0[/COLOR]
And every monster will drop "1" 1380 Ep card
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2009, 19:39   #6

Ok i changed the value but i don't want the card eps go to the bag, but go to the ground, drop on the ground and the player get him, i want this.

How i can do that? And i want only one card for Dead Monster
Old 08/19/2009, 20:09   #7

Use this query then. It will make the monster drop the card when killed.

Code:
UPDATE cq_action SET type='801' , data='0', param='dropitem 729027' WHERE id='1';
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2009, 22:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicCoding View Post
Use this query then. It will make the monster drop the card when killed.

Code:
UPDATE cq_action SET type='801' , data='0', param='dropitem 729027' WHERE id='1';
i don't get why you type the WHERE id='1' .... who says it need to be paste on ID 1 ?
Old 08/19/2009, 23:01   #9

Because if he ran that script without the WHERE clause, it would update ALL of his actions, which would then screw everything up. And I got the one, from your posts, if its different its easy enough to change.