Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Retiring..

Discussion on Retiring.. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/22/2009, 02:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
scammer....definately not a scammer. you are a flaming noob who has no idea what the circumstances are. i can send you the receipts for every dollar i got on the server which equaled about 20 dollars. i had to pay around 4 months of the vps bill out of my pocket. get your **** straight. and leave this thread.
Old 08/22/2009, 05:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorbacon99 View Post
scammer....definately not a scammer. you are a flaming noob who has no idea what the circumstances are. i can send you the receipts for every dollar i got on the server which equaled about 20 dollars. i had to pay around 4 months of the vps bill out of my pocket. get your **** straight. and leave this thread.
I THINK YOU SAID YOU WILL LEAVE AND YOU SAID YOU ARE RETIRING WAS THAT RIGHT !!!! THEN LEAVE NOW WE ALL TOLD YOU GOODBYE SO WHAT DO YOU NEED MORE THAN THIS ?
Old 08/22/2009, 07:31   #18

That doesnt concern you spy. If you dont like it you can flame elsewhere
Old 08/22/2009, 18:18   #19

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
I THINK YOU SAID YOU WILL LEAVE AND YOU SAID YOU ARE RETIRING WAS THAT RIGHT !!!! THEN LEAVE NOW WE ALL TOLD YOU GOODBYE SO WHAT DO YOU NEED MORE THAN THIS ?
Actually - I believe out of subject little - but since its funny -->>

--> Spy I believe you as well said on this forum (or this server forum) goodbye (some weeks ago?)- but unfortunately you still participating :/

So before you will be honest with yourself - dont put such a point against others

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2009, 20:27   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorbacon99 View Post
Thats humorous because I have seen people with gears only available through donations that cost more then 20 dollars, so how do you explain that one scammer
Old 08/22/2009, 23:53   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulerman View Post

--> Spy I believe you as well said on this forum (or this server forum) goodbye (some weeks ago?)- but unfortunately you still participating :/

So before you will be honest with yourself - dont put such a point against others

Regards
Yeh i said i will leave .. But i Returned after it by 1 Month .... Should i make a new spamming thread and Say Iam Back ?
Old 08/23/2009, 06:02   #22

Smile RE

Quote:

Regards
It's 1 month from my last post now, but if you believe that no one got the freedom to join or leave elitepvpers, YOURSELF SHOULD LEAVE,
Spy was asking a simple question to Connor, that is like ("!"), Because Connor made a reply.
If you would have stopped for just a second , you would have realized that spy was trying to close the flaming (in other way, preventing the flamings to go forward).

So before you start flaming people, and others, Make your brain think first to realize the situation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2009, 06:35   #23

Everyone just be done with this thread please
Old 08/23/2009, 07:42   #24

DEADP00L, close this thread, it's starting to be absolutely boring, and flamings are starting to shine up for nothing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2009, 13:30   #25

elite*gold: 20
Quote:

Regards
I'm not wanting to flame against you, But Spy520 did Quit.

Only because eo is so addictive, he return.

Okay he dint said " Hi, I am Back " ....

Second, he dint have a server that was shutting down because he was Quiting, thats the reason why people start flaming here ...

And he got no flame against him that he is scamming (conner i am not saying you do )

just, this threat is not the same as spy's threat .
Closed Thread