Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Special Experience Ball Question.

Discussion on Special Experience Ball Question. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Special Experience Ball Question.

Just wondering, How do you change the limit of the special experience ***** that you can make daily? I checked the cq_cofig and line 138 is about the only thing I can figure that could control this. Any tips would be useful.
Old 12/03/2013, 06:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Death[PM] View Post
Just wondering, How do you change the limit of the special experience ***** that you can make daily? I checked the cq_cofig and line 138 is about the only thing I can figure that could control this. Any tips would be useful.
The limit for Special Exp Ball usage can't be changed as far as I remember, they are "special" for a reason. The only way to limit the players to use them is to take them out from mall and make them drop from mobs/win from different things or just let them get them like on normal eo, legion war/family/vip shop.
Old 12/03/2013, 06:24   #3

What I mean is, Say on a low rate server. The way to gain special experience ***** is to use an empty one, equip it, then fill it. There is a limit on this and I need to find a way to change this.

FallenHeroes the Eudemons server quite a few years ago used this same exact method of filling experience ***** and Deadpool was able to some how make it to where you can fill more than 10 specials a day.
Old 12/03/2013, 06:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Death[PM] View Post
What I mean is, Say on a low rate server. The way to gain special experience ***** is to use an empty one, equip it, then fill it. There is a limit on this and I need to find a way to change this.

FallenHeroes the Eudemons server quite a few years ago used this same exact method of filling experience ***** and Deadpool was able to some how make it to where you can fill more than 10 specials a day.
Oh. When I have more time I will try to find it but maybe someone else will give a proper answer until then.
By the way if you know how to change the limit of Exp ***** (Not Special)/Eudemon Crystal usage can you tell me ?
Old 12/03/2013, 06:41   #5

No sadly I do not.