Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Castle PLZ

Discussion on Dark Castle PLZ within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dark Castle PLZ

i am trying to get Dark Castle to work in server but im having trouble i searched elitepvpers and either i missed it or its not there so plz help out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Castle bug
12/21/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Ok well i found something out about inflame When u inside Inflame castle courtyard , keep walking to the Main Castle entrance door. Finally when you are facing door there is a wall on your left side with 2 wooden X's in front of it. Go near the wall , turn camera view as far as possible (keep looking your character from the back) and keep walking backwards into the wall . It wont let u pass trough it till u don't use your "Wolf metamorphosis potion" , so u need to keep walking backwards trying...
help me? in castle
05/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
my castle no up stop in lvl 1! =/ help me? Thank you
Dragon Cave n Dark Castle
01/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I have having issues with getting these to run at all. Does anyone have a link where I can get a new copy of server and client files so that I can fix this before I get my server opened up for full play?
CASTLE
10/23/2007 - Archlord - 1 Replies
what is the advantege of a castle? what will u get when u got one?