Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with TQBaby problem.

Discussion on Help with TQBaby problem. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 08/27/2009, 16:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Please i need help with the TQBaby, my TQBaby stop to work after the person receive the first salary, after this nobody can receive again, i need know what is wrong with the script i posted in the first page, please anybody help me.

If anybody can show me where i need to change or give me a script working correctly i will be very gratefull

thanks for all attention.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help about fonts and Tqbaby
02/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
hi all again how r u ?? i wanaa know which files in client that control in fonts i mine i use the original client when u log in u find that the font is fine and easy to read when i use patch from chinese data i found the font small and hard to read i wanaa use the original files but idk which file is it and another thing i have Tqbaby in my data but it isn't work to change class of character how i make it do that or remove it and put Changer character and another thing any one use candy DB...
Alert! Bug tqbaby
02/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Hello everybody, I know it's kind of obvious, but when a player gets his payment in the vip tqbaby your mannequin can also pick up, wanted to know if there is any solution to this? Make an account so can pick up the wages of vip?
Makeing TQBaby Sell 4th summon to PLayers
03/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
How can i make the TQBaby sell 4th summon to players?
How to make the [PM]s look like a TQBaby?
12/08/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
how can i make a look like a TQBaby srry i know its a noob question
[HELP]My TQBABY pay only the first WAGE VIP
06/20/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I get the code of pfj511 in this topic: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/110993-achieve-proffesion-change-online-vip-wage -obtain.html and my TQBABY, pay only the first WAGE VIP, then that 24hs, the TQBABY bug, and dont pay the WAGE VIP more. This is to all palyers. Each player, only get the first WAGE VIP, and 24hs then, the TQBABY stop in this lines: http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/12/47/38/42/64740510 .jpg Please, some can help me in this ?