Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating a patch (Eudemons)

Discussion on Creating a patch (Eudemons) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creating a patch (Eudemons)

I don't know if anyone has brought it up before, but i have recently made a server, but i don't know how to create a patch for it :/ could anyone please help?
Old 07/22/2009, 01:43   #2

Here's a simple video showing you how to make a patch.

Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/22/2009, 01:46   #3

Thank you alot =D
Old 07/22/2009, 03:55   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Demonic would you get ahold of me on skype asap. need ta talk to you plz
Old 07/22/2009, 06:55   #5

elite*gold: 20
theres also a guide in my sig ....
Old 07/23/2009, 03:29   #6

Can somone add me on msn.. Cause i cant seem to do this :/
i can let you help me on team viewer my msn is
Old 07/23/2009, 06:52   #7

here....this is how i make mine and they seem to work quite swimmingly.
just so you know patches follow a path...so we need to direct the files in the right direction.
for instance if you are patching something in your ini folder then make a folder on your desktop that says Patch.1 or w/e then go inside that folder and make another folder named "ini"

inside that folder you can place your files that you are trying to patch (once again just create the correct path and it will work)

after that right click the ini folder and click on "create archive"

where it asks for the name rename it to Patch1.exe instead of .rar

then just compress it and it will come out as an application that people can double click and it will install

one of the bigger problems is people dont know how to create the path which is why files dont go where they are supposed to so be sure that you are directing the patch the right way.

sorry this is all off the top of my head so i might be a little sketchy but i think it will help haha good luck =)

Tags
patch eudemons server