Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

adding items[help]

Discussion on adding items[help] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
adding items[help]

i wanna do the same thing forgotten realms did with the equipment bags can someone help me edit them into shopping mall?!?! ive been up all night working on this still cant get it !! lol thank you

you can add me on msn at
Old 06/20/2009, 09:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
All i can say , They took Copies of the Newbie Gift Ids and made the same copy of it by Adding new ids and Replacing the old weps with the new ones and the Bonus that comes with.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2009, 10:58   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExStylus View Post
i wanna do the same thing forgotten realms did with the equipment bags can someone help me edit them into shopping mall?!?! ive been up all night working on this still cant get it !! lol thank you

you can add me on msn at

I will add you on my msn, and i will help you to ad it in your shopping mall

Greetings.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Adding items..5165
05/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
im running on patch 5165 and i was wondering how do you add items to it because i kno how to add them to shopping mall and then when i click them and buy them(it will let me buy them)then when i right click for example(exemption token) is says they arent added yet
Adding items to NPC
03/04/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
I am trying to add something to pablos But when I do that the server crash when he setting pablos to map index 0 I already add them in itemcsv.csv ,, But I cant get it working? Any help Please
Adding items?
07/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Anyone mind helping me on adding an item... ATM im trying to make a new Scroll. I've added it to Shop.dat and make it in my database, but when i open the shop it comes up with an error and nothing appears in the shop
[Help] Adding New Items and Garments
07/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Can someone help me how to add new items and Garments with +12 -7 2 sdgs. Can someone help me. Thanks.
[HELP]Adding items to the itemtype
01/07/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I have used the Itemtype editor but found out that it messes up the skills you buy for your euds and your char. Could anyone post a guide on how to add items to the itemtype without using the itemtype editor or possibly a fix so that you could use the skills. Thanks in advance.