Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting Tired

Discussion on Getting Tired within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Getting Tired

Out of respect to the community i will not be mentioning names in this post. However i am getting really really tired of deleting the same peoples posts over and over due to flaming, cursing, and all of the other rule breaks. Some of you all have been warned multiple times if not banned.

I read constantly about how you all wish the community to grow because new people can often bring in new things. But how are we going to grow if some of the veterns constantly flame and such.

I am not the only one who is getting tired of it. So rather than whisper each of you i am asking you all to kindly knock it off. Some of you are on your last warnings.
Old 06/15/2009, 22:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
Out of respect to the community i will not be mentioning names in this post. However i am getting really really tired of deleting the same peoples posts over and over due to flaming, cursing, and all of the other rule breaks. Some of you all have been warned multiple times if not banned.

I read constantly about how you all wish the community to grow because new people can often bring in new things. But how are we going to grow if some of the veterns constantly flame and such.

I am not the only one who is getting tired of it. So rather than whisper each of you i am asking you all to kindly knock it off. Some of you are on your last warnings.
ok bro i been trying to stop it all even i will be stopping your a cool man hope everything works for the best is can u delete acounts ? because i want my acount deleting because im quiting private servers im going back to Official eudemons good luck with modarator
Old 06/16/2009, 03:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well this isn't a thread about Eo so its offtopic
but No Problem , Can you do us a Favor , Unstick the un needed threads like

And you can unstick i think itsn't needed anymore
Old 06/16/2009, 03:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
Well this isn't a thread about Eo so its offtopic
but No Problem , Can you do us a Favor , Unstick the un needed threads like

And you can unstick i think itsn't needed anymore

the old server files do really need to be unstuck deadpool ...
Old 06/16/2009, 05:32   #5

Received Thanks: 1,210
kk i will unstick the old server files and stuff.
Old 06/16/2009, 05:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
kk i will unstick the old server files and stuff.
yay it annoys me how big it is lol .... i wouldn't read it if i was new because of how big it is
Old 06/16/2009, 08:59   #7

maybe DEADP00L u can search the reason of all this thing...the **** search button cant be used anymore...even the word SEARCH is deleted for them...they drive me crazy every time that they post a new topic with a prob that has been solved before...
Old 06/16/2009, 09:30   #8

Ya know, i sit and wonder.. Why do people work so hard to force their opinion on other people? Jealousy? Hatred? Annoyance? I sit and think... This is a forum for *** sakes, I think users should be given the ability to lock their own posts so they cannot be flamed. I may not get on much, but when i do i see the same thing.

I would also like to say, Not meanly or because i see it. But because it's true.

A- Their is alot of favoritism going on. (I wont list names).
B- Their is not very active mods to help the community.
C- The rules are not as detailed as they could be, and i think should be revised.
Old 06/16/2009, 10:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
Ya know, i sit and wonder.. Why do people work so hard to force their opinion on other people? Jealousy? Hatred? Annoyance? I sit and think... This is a forum for *** sakes, I think users should be given the ability to lock their own posts so they cannot be flamed. I may not get on much, but when i do i see the same thing.

I would also like to say, Not meanly or because i see it. But because it's true.

A- Their is alot of favoritism going on. (I wont list names).
B- Their is not very active mods to help the community.
C- The rules are not as detailed as they could be, and i think should be revised.
In Vbulletin Settings there is no option makes the members able to close their own thread only but you can close all and that dangerous the only thing you can do on your own thread that isn't enabled is DELETING IT

-----------------------------------------------
@DEADPOOL i found the only way to clear this spam is to over power:/ Make a Thread and say in its Rules anyone who will ask a Question about something was released before will be infracted , this rule will be hard on me i will never post again lol
Old 06/16/2009, 11:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexes13 View Post
maybe DEADP00L u can search the reason of all this thing...the **** search button cant be used anymore...even the word SEARCH is deleted for them...they drive me crazy every time that they post a new topic with a prob that has been solved before...
i think, " some people " just cannot find the problem whit search ..

but yeah people like inferno every question new topic =.= thats very ******