Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NewServer] Immortality beta

Discussion on [NewServer] Immortality beta within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NewServer] Immortality beta

Immortality is now in beta the website is not up so I will post a link on here and you can give me user and pass in Skype. If you keep at 150* I wont erase the pets everything will stay. so max star for beta is 150* ty

Download

Skype Name

MarkShmith

if you beta test this game plz keep note of all bugs and guids u want to post for when I get the forums and website up. thank you and this is a vps server.

Medium compose rates
quests
working on new quests every weekend
New Armors
good EP Rate

Come Try it out new stuff comes every weekend

Sarry server is down till I find a new vps I will keep you all informed
Old 03/28/2013, 12:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
I add your skype. waiting for you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NewServer]SeasonOfFantasy V2 [We Have vampire][Beta]
11/18/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies
plvh
[NewServer]Immortality
08/30/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
This is a new server brought to you buy Immortality Gaming. I have been working on this for a couple of days I think its ready for beta testing. I have put some stuff in like for example, I changed pkt prizes you will now get 4th summon stones and 9900 clovers, I have put +50 gears in the weekly pkt bag and +100 gears in the monthly, I have implemented something new I think it might be good you pick up special items that the mobs drop. Turn them in for EP or what I call them here is Blood...
Immortality
05/24/2011 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
I would like to immortality in the game.
Immortality
03/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
You need 2 Priests to achieve this. It is as simple as this. Have one cast renew on you. Timing is everything here. Just before the renew is about to end have the second priest cast it on you. There is some timer that you clear when you do this and they buff becomes semi permenant. As long as you don't zone you will continue to get massive healing.