Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rex's bugless DB, egg hatch but cant use

Discussion on rex's bugless DB, egg hatch but cant use within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rex's bugless DB, egg hatch but cant use

hey all, um thanks to rex new DB, i goain the bugless one he relases recnely but i ahve added most of his files to my Mannquin source but when the egg of the pet hatches i cant retireuve it from batch hatcher nor does it hAVE a picuter and it stats, anybody know what Cq_? im missing oe clinet side im missing ?
Old 05/10/2009, 03:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by catface2345 View Post
hey all, um thanks to rex new DB, i goain the bugless one he relases recnely but i ahve added most of his files to my Mannquin source but when the egg of the pet hatches i cant retireuve it from batch hatcher nor does it hAVE a picuter and it stats, anybody know what Cq_? im missing oe clinet side im missing ?
lmao all u had to replace was cq.map cq.npc cq.genarater in the bugless db thats all i did
Old 05/10/2009, 04:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
kk
Old 05/10/2009, 09:49   #4

elite*gold: 20
and once again it isnt my db it is db of Alpha and for it worked Necron33 Spy520 and me..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Extremely basic (but working/bugless) C# Source
11/30/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 348 Replies
This pretty much has a very finite amount of stuff done in it. Specifically this is pretty much all thats in it. If your serious about trying to develop a server in C#, I suggest looking at this. There's a DLL also included (check the "bin" folder) which will need to be added as a reference. SocketNetwork.dll pretty much handles the socket-system and encryptions for you it is not packed or obfuscated if you would like to decompile it and take a look at it, be my guest. I included a folder...
[HELP]EGG STILL IN INVENTORY AFTER PUT AT BAG HATCH
12/13/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hello Evryone here... I need your helps in my pserver have problems with EGG.. Example : I buy vanquisher egg the i click it then it go to bag hatch BUT when i check my inventory the vanquisher egg still have in inventory...thats means the vanquisher egg have 2,1 in bag hatch than 1 in invntory thats means i can click and click the egg in inventory so i will get much eggs lol same type.. So anyone know how to fix this...Please share some idea and knowledge if u have about it...:)
[Help]Pet get Skill When Hatch!
12/11/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
I need your help, who knows which database should be changed to make the pet will be able to skill windbeas with thunder when new hatch??
Bugless DataBase clean!!
06/15/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 31 Replies
Hey from me too..I wanna share with u a db that it is mostly translated and bugless...and has a lot of great systems such as:auto-ep,stack ep,manequinn..etc.. Below i give u the ini files that support this db ....also it has new weapons... Database Ini Files The rest files I hope u will enjoy it...and if u experience any problem with the icons i will give ya the dds files too....just leave a msg here..;) Update:After a lot of incovinience credits go to:Necron33,Spy520 and rexes13...
how to hatch euds that are 60* :D
02/08/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
first i want to thank pfj511 he made this and i may post it :D go 2 ur query in navicat or sqlyog and paste this update cq_grade set rarity = 6000; 6000 = 60* u cant make it higher else the euds wont hatch :D