Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Latest Server Files?

Discussion on Latest Server Files? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Latest Server Files?

What are the latest files out there?
And is there a release with the server/db and a good client with them?
Which is newer, Candy, Rainbow, Rev, or Vampire DB?
If there's no release with all the files required, what would be the best combination of releases here to achieve closest to latest?

It's been a while since I've wanted to set up a Eudemons Server and I'm just confused on all the releases here. Last time I set one up was back when Cyberghoster released his mannequin all in one files.

Thanks if you can help me out, and not flame me for questions.
Have a good day.
Old 12/06/2012, 13:19   #2

MaggieQ's db was posted about a month after the release of rainbow db, currently Maggie's db is the latest. Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2012, 16:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
MaggieQ's db was posted about a month after the release of rainbow db, currently Maggie's db is the latest. Good luck
Thanks a lot for that info!
What client would be best to use it with?
EDIT: Nevermind, the release on RZ said I could use Flames Online client.
And on the server files, could I just get the ones from pally or mannequin release (if the mannequin works) and then use the DB on it? or do I also need to update the server files as well? That's what is confusing me the most at the moment.
EDIT 2: Oh, didn't realize the files were in the .rar file. I think I can get it from here. Thanks for your help!

EDIT 3: Well, when I try to run ACCserver, it tells me ERROR: PLS USE OTHER ACCserver. What other one do I need? D:
Old 12/07/2012, 02:37   #4

I'm not familiar with your ACCserver error... But if your using a client with a different server database, it may work for you. But if it does alot of it's features won't be available. If it doesn't work why don't you just use their database?