Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map 10024?

Discussion on Map 10024? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Map 10024?

Heya ^.^ I'm new to setting up an eo pserver and am trying my hand at it to learn how to admin on one. I just DLed everything and set it all up, and my msgserver/npcserver will not stay open; they keep closing automatically. There is an error message on the NPC server that it could not load map 10024 - I have a feeling this same issue is what's causing problems with my msg server. I have seen posts saying to simply delete references to that map from my GameServer/ini/Gamemap.ini file but I would much rather add the map. I have not been able to find out exactly what map this is, however, much less find the dang thing on its own. Would anyone be so kind as to help this poor newby out? lol Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! ^.^
Old 11/21/2012, 03:58   #2

Received Thanks: 1,054
open the game server folder then go to syslog and open the latest SZ_Server and give put the errors here .
Old 11/21/2012, 15:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus Rising View Post
Heya ^.^ I'm new to setting up an eo pserver and am trying my hand at it to learn how to admin on one. I just DLed everything and set it all up, and my msgserver/npcserver will not stay open; they keep closing automatically. There is an error message on the NPC server that it could not load map 10024 - I have a feeling this same issue is what's causing problems with my msg server. I have seen posts saying to simply delete references to that map from my GameServer/ini/Gamemap.ini file but I would much rather add the map. I have not been able to find out exactly what map this is, however, much less find the dang thing on its own. Would anyone be so kind as to help this poor newby out? lol Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! ^.^
ahahahah Maybe Its Because You Dont Add Map 10002 At The Server....
If You Add New Map To DB... You Must Add for The Server File Too...
You Just Copy The Gamemap.ini At The Client...
And Paste on Ini Folder,

If Error Again, May Be Your NPC Server Are Not Support...

Like Sometimes I Put The 9632 Map >.<
Old 12/02/2012, 21:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
open the game server folder then go to syslog and open the latest SZ_Server and give put the errors here .
I just opened that file, and good grief! It's too many characters to post here. =S I added it as an attachment. If there is something specific you're looking for, just let me know and I will be happy to reply with the pertinent text.
Attached Files
File Type: txt errorlog.txt (211.4 KB, 4 views)

Tags
10024, map 10024