Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REBORN] Eudemons Server (demonpower)

Discussion on [REBORN] Eudemons Server (demonpower) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[REBORN] Eudemons Server (demonpower)

Hello All.

DemonPower Online have been crashed and VPSland.com did not wane give the file's back, so we have got a rollback of 1month ( on vps no more! )

we use now a DedicatServer

we did lose lots of players (+100) to now (15) ... so we need more population! thats why i posting it in here

demonpower is 1 of the only LOW ep drop servers!

that means a 70* is still very cool!
and you need to play for it! not 1week and have a 70* (*= Star)

we have new site we are changing it still to have a finer site!

we do not sell(donation rewards) Stars, or special items you cannot get ingame (to have a fair play! ) (only 1 ting we give that you cannot get in game "Vip level5")

some people say, low ep drop suckts, well for them, you dont must join us, you may join us and test it , if you do not like it, you still can leave!

Greets from Magewarior2

if you need more info, you can post it here, i will answer the all your questions (about demonpower )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[demonPower] into video of demonpower
09/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hey all i like to anounce a intro video of demonpower and like to know what you think of it the reason why i ask it is because i like to use it as promo video (advertizing) so i like to have comment on it , is it good or is it bad ?? is it useless to use a video ?? or is it great to use a video ?? then i like to note that there is a video contest buzzy on my forum until 01/10/2009 (see my forum for more detais and price/prize detais
new server Eudemons Eudemons Astral-Online
08/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Name: Astral-Online Game: Eudemons Astral Location: Venezuela Connection: 100MB DedicatServer Exp Rate: X2Normal Drop Rate: X10Normal Hamachi:Astral-Online-1 ---- Pass ---1234 http://5.231.91.240/register.html http://5.231.91.240/
[HELP][BUG?]Higher REBORN EUDEMONS DONT TAKE SP EXP BALLS
11/29/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
anyideas ? why some peopel sayign to me they cant use special exp balls on they eudmeons and on other ones they can... any1 know how fix?
[NEW SERVER] DemonPower
11/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 34 Replies
hi all i aim glad to introduce my new server of DemonPower ^^ (original isnt it :P ) the server is now running for about 2 weeks and whe got about 15 beta testers (just friends , so they are dutch) the register page is functional and the support forum is coming soon so before i goin post the link (i know you want the *** link) do i goin post first a little info of the server