Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ShutDown]DeathNoteEO

Discussion on [ShutDown]DeathNoteEO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ShutDown]DeathNoteEO

Yup just read the Name of the thread just wanted to let everyone know , So to all the people who added me on msn DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT EO I QUIT AND I WON'T HELP YOU thanks and cya.......
Old 03/09/2009, 14:22   #2

elite*gold: 20
i feel bad that u are leaving and thnx for ur help at this forum bro...c yaz....
Old 03/09/2009, 17:02   #3

elite*gold: 20
bye.
Old 03/09/2009, 20:08   #4

elite*gold: 0
thanks hellobyu!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] New Server DeathNoteEO
12/14/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Hi New Server just open up on November 15, 2008 Website: DeathNoteEo This is a Fully paladin and Halloween Event and new pets DB Server i am fixing the drop rates atm but everything is working fine atm got a little minor bugs but i will fix but the server is 24/7 Hamachi till 2mw when i make it non-hamachi server is up. it is 24/7 Server Some come and play and have fun btw the server is on so if u check status is says offline gotta figure out ow to make it say online whne it...
[Re Release of DeathNoteEO ]
12/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
We have Upgraded our Server To Full Mannequin and Paladin db that is translated into English . We have a Freindly staff HellBoy me and BabyGirl my wife and no gms atm but if you read our website you can apply for a position as staff . here is a list of rates EpRates good drops 270 ep cards ,bags, and gold. Composing rate is good . exp rate is normal . Shoping mall works 100% has exp ball, Super gems, Super stones. Sense it is Mannequin you can have up to 5 characters logged on to one...