Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chinese Pserver?

Discussion on Chinese Pserver? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chinese Pserver?

Anyone know of a FULL chinese private server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
JD Chinese pserver IGNs
03/12/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 14 Replies
Please Post ur JD IGN here, so we can stay in contact or form a clan... I think theres already a clan called siege, but they're non-talkative oO Maybe chinese lol..idk..anyway IGN: Bish Level: 58 atm Clan: Lupin Future chars... Zon, Jadeon
Chinese Pserver ?
11/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
I want to know if there is a chinese or Korean pserver, still working ?
[Guide] for new Chinese PServer
11/16/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 409 Replies
1.) Download EU Dekaron client from the official homepage .: DEKARON free on line RPG: download client - GameTribe :. 2.) Go to ÌôÕ½¶þÔ 3.) Register account 4.) Download Patch 5.) Install the downloaded EU Dekaron client. (don't patch it!) 6.) Copy the patch into the Gametribe folder and install it. 7.) Launch the game by the minilauncher and have fun. Hope I could help you with this guide (made, because many people got confused by the other one)
Chinese Dekaron Pserver
03/12/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Uhhh pm me ur ign lol i wanna make some english speaking friends.. i get lonley soloing lol. or pm USAftw in pserver 3 the first sub server :)