Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New issue (kinda)

Discussion on New issue (kinda) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New issue (kinda)

Ok so three days ago i finally got my Pserver non-hamachi.....but today the power went out and obviously my PC went down with the server, so it came on, then i turned on the PC started ACC MSG NPC, in that order like i always do, all are run as Admin, mysqladmin runs as an admin service, now if i type my info (or anyone else does) we get: cannont connect to gamserver.......
now if we put in the correct ID and WRONG password it tells us Wrong ID and Passsword, anyone have some ideas? i have been googling and trying to re-do everything for three ours now, im a lil bit annoyed.....
Old 06/03/2012, 02:18   #2

if your using something like no-ip to make your server non hamachi then your ip adres might have changed or something. so you would need to update this and update your oems.
Old 06/03/2012, 18:15   #3

OK i got it working ^_^ went to a VPS

Tags
connect, eo, issue, problem, server