Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MacDan

Discussion on MacDan within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MacDan

ok i have nothing against u bro but closeing them threads wat was the real point how will we ever get Xrusty from if everytime we start a thread and it involves him some1 comes adn closes it? hes is ruining ur guys fourms have u not seen how many are leaveing worst yet all the ones leaveing are the main ones that release and help ppl on this fourm so honestly something has to be done idk if ur his friend and defending him if thats case ur no better :/ but something has to be done b4 elitepvpers goes down the drain and is useless its used to be fun and helpful now its aggravating cuz Xrusty just wants fame not to be helpful.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2008, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
next time pm me. I will infract/close/delete such threads too, cuz its unrelated to the section.
And i close all the discussion threads cuz u guys need to calm down. I know u got some probs with Xrusty and i will try to solve them.

regards

ah yes -closed-
Closed Thread