Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need a bit of help

Discussion on need a bit of help within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need a bit of help

hi guys im useing the sword staker buggless db and if anyone has used it you will hve noticed u can get lvl 255 really fast in apothesis map

1)i wanna know how can i increase exp need to level up to make it harder to get 255
2)reduce exp given from monsters in apothesis map

Additionally can someone help me make a quest where you have to fight a boss but u will need a team cuz the boss is very strong and the rewards is gonna be like exp and 100k eps? i can make the boss thanks to varius guides but the prize for killing it i cant seem to do
Old 05/24/2012, 00:58   #2

CQ_LEVEXP AND REDUCE PERATK.

That should do the trick for what you are asking.
If you increase the numbers in the column i mentioned it will have the reverse effect.
Increasing the number makes it easier to level. Therefore decreasing the number has the effect of increasing the required exp to level.
I would start by just deleting the last digit in the column. If thats still too much then remove the next digit and keep going until you hit a point where you are happy with it.

BUT REMEMBER TO BACKUP THE DB BEFORE YOU START!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2012, 16:33   #3

On top of Karnyge's Post you can also go down to cq_Monstertype, and change the level of the monsters
Old 05/30/2012, 16:54   #4

buzz2289
Experience gained is governed by the cq_level tables.

I think you will find the monster level has little or nothing to do with the experience you recieve from killing them. Level just governs whether or not it is black, red or white named. Experience, within the monstertype table, is governed by experience and extra experience, not the level.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2012, 01:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
buzz2289
Experience gained is governed by the cq_level tables.

I think you will find the monster level has little or nothing to do with the experience you recieve from killing them. Level just governs whether or not it is black, red or white named. Experience, within the monstertype table, is governed by experience and extra experience, not the level.

oh right right you are