Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GraphicEo updates.

Discussion on GraphicEo updates. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GraphicEo updates.

GraphicEo has recently updated to the newest paladin db. The server is fully translated and most npcs working. Heres our site. I wiped the server due to character problems and other server problems so It's a fresh start for everyone. Hope you enjoy..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Updates wie?
08/31/2010 - AutoIt - 15 Replies
hi liebe com :P wie kann man ins ein script es einstellen das wenn einer z.b auf den button update geht das dann die neue version kommt??
NEW UPDATES
02/18/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af147/dwakel/t iger.jpg Im sorry the picture is so small :D i'll be kept updated.
[Release]GraphicEo
10/23/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
I've released my own server. I will still be doing coding on FallenKnights. oem: Id=2010 ; maybe something else can be here? Type=1
GraphicEo Becomes non-hamachi
10/17/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Lol after putting hard work that I dont think was needed, I've made my server non-hamachi. The server is still fairly new, and coming wiz a lot of updates. If you want to join, use this oem Id=2010 ; maybe something else can be here? Type=1 URL=www.google.com
Ok seriously wtf is up with these updates
05/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 100 Replies
SM is working, SM isn't working, SM is working, SM isn't working Is their ANYONE who could possibly crack it for real? And maybe keep it that way? And stop posting these noob shit half-ass retard bots?