Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Batch Hatcher problem

Discussion on Batch Hatcher problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Batch Hatcher problem

I'm not sure if this has already been posted but I couldn't find anything on it.

I have a bug where after I purchase eudemons from the batch hatcher and then close the hatching screen, the eudemons dissapear after they get hatched.

I have to open and close the batch hatcher screen a few times before my pets become visible again. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help] how to fix Batch-Hatcher
03/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
how to fix Batch-hatcher as u see in picture i can't see any pet to buy it any help plz where i can fix that idk the problem is in Client or DB http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5150/1234mj.jpg
Batch hatcher Problem
11/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
hello...i have got a problem...in my batch hatcher you cannot purchase eudemons to hatch...you have to buy them from shoping mall and then put them into the batch hatcher...i would like to know how to fix this problem. i have got a screen shot of it so you get the idea what i am talking about. Thanks will be included.
Batch Hatcher
07/23/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
ooh lol ... here i am again :pimp: does some1 know were the batch hatch file's are?? (client and database) mostly the client :P Thank you
Problem: Normal hatcher (not batch) only hatches 2 eggs
05/13/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
One of the other users on my server can only hatch 2 eggs at a time in their regular hatcher. All other users seem to be fine. Is there a table in the database that controls this? I didn't see anything in cq_user.