Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] alpha script testers

Discussion on [Request] alpha script testers within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
[Request] alpha script testers

hi all
i am looking for alpha testers that love to test out the control panel i am making

as alpha tester is it the point to use it in live

most functions will still be missing like donation options and it contains mostly information output from the database

the point of the alpha testers are to provide me suggestions and improvements

the alpha testers can use it as long it is in alpha/beta release
after final release they can use the control panel for a limited time for free because of there support

as alpha tester will there be updates on a realy fast base as i try to get this script done in less then 2 weeks

the other thing i like to ask is if some1 got a database that is average used , that contains all the things that the average hoster got

it does not need to contain cq_action as i do not use that table , but it would be nice if it contains other things that are missing from my old database

i like to try out differend systems and alpha testers with a bit of knowledge would be nice , so they know how to ban accounts and are willing to try out the stuff that i can not try out (because i got no private server hosted at this moment)

please send me a pm to apply
as soon i got the pm then i send you a link that contains my files and a serial that can be used until alpha is over

Thank you
Greetings From PowerChaos

ps: original post @
Closed Thread