Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cp for private games

Discussion on cp for private games within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
cp for private games

hi all
i was wondering what you all like of a control panel for eudemons that provide full control to the users ??
  • change password [V]
  • reset password
  • change email
  • lookup vip level [V]
  • lookup class [V]
  • show all characters [V]
  • show if a alt or not [V]
  • show ep [V]
  • show tokens (if used)
  • donate for ep
  • donate for tokens ( if used )
  • see broadcasts [V]
  • see last time logged in into the game [V]
  • see your legion status [V]
  • See your pet status [V]
  • Transfer tokens to other Account
  • teleport character for a small fee [V]
  • reset pk points for a small fee [V]
  • get out of botjail after donation or for a small fee (cheat_time)
  • change class from website
  • donate for gold
  • send ep/tokens to other char from web
  • see your pet ranks (pet is rank X in his class )
  • donate to open totems
  • extract ep for items
  • put creator name on items that user owns
  • donate to get gems/socks in items they own
  • unstuck character for a small fee
  • change avatar to unic avatar after donation / small fee
  • shout from website in game for a small fee
  • show gold
  • donate for items (with itemlist from cq_item )
Items that are Striked will not be implented

so far is this my idea list
if you got a idea to add , please let me know
keep in mind that it need to be database related and that it need to make sense to be possible
most changes need a relog to apply because thats how the system works

the above list is the idea i going work out in a nice control panel where users login with there account username/pass

here is a small previeuw of a kinda like control panel

or a bigger screenshot

please note that the control panel i am creating at this moment will be totaly differend , but the screenshot is just to give a small idea of what it will contain

Merged Topics
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
hi all
i am looking for alpha testers that love to test out the control panel i am making

as alpha tester is it the point to use it in live

most functions will still be missing like donation options and it contains mostly information output from the database

the point of the alpha testers are to provide me suggestions and improvements

the alpha testers can use it as long it is in alpha/beta release
after final release they can use the control panel for a limited time for free because of there support

as alpha tester will there be updates on a realy fast base as i try to get this script done in less then 2 weeks

the other thing i like to ask is if some1 got a database that is average used , that contains all the things that the average hoster got

it does not need to contain cq_action as i do not use that table , but it would be nice if it contains other things that are missing from my old database

i like to try out differend systems and alpha testers with a bit of knowledge would be nice , so they know how to ban accounts and are willing to try out the stuff that i can not try out (because i got no private server hosted at this moment)

please send me a pm to apply
as soon i got the pm then i send you a link that contains my files and a serial that can be used until alpha is over

Thank you
Greetings From PowerChaos

ps: original post @
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2012, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice.. i think that enough to make cp for eudemon private server..
Old 01/13/2012, 17:57   #3

Thank you
but the previeuw you see is just a example of what i am creating (it will contain parts of those info to )

i am creating a other version because the above example is not for sale

the version i am making now will contain differend files , basicly a complete website
it does not need any extra databases or tables or something you need extra skills for

for the users who like to have alone right , i sell it for 150€ before it get released , after release it will be avaible with a serial that you can buy on montly terms

suggestions to add things are always welcome

Old 01/13/2012, 21:53   #4

Power, I've merged your topics together. Please keep everything related to this script in this topic, there isn't any need to spam up the boards with threads related to the same topic.
Old 01/13/2012, 23:16   #5

Thank you
but i basicly wanted to make a new post as the alpha was just a request to get some testers that has nothing to do with this topic

as this was meant for suggestions and progression of the script and the release of the script

anyway , if there are alpha testers then i am sure they will contact me anyway

current demo status can be found at
Quote:
Originally Posted by test names
  • thunder / test (admin/pm)
  • cynt / test ( banned )
  • powerchaos /test (normal user)
please note that the above usernames are test accounts and not linked to live accounts
please note , that ip can change any moment and it wont work if i am offline

Old 01/14/2012, 01:11   #6

Nice Power Chaos lol You still here in EO i see i quit long ago but i think imma try to get back into the devlopment of it sense i been going to college as a Graphics major lol ....

So Good Job
Old 01/16/2012, 02:41   #7

for the users who love to see this

here is a demo video of the control panel at current moment

i am adding the few latest things to my control panel and it can be ready to be released

the login panel ( see screenshot in first post) will be released soon if the client who requested it dit not complete his payment in the next 24 hours

please note , both control panels are licensed based , they both need a license to work
more info about that can be found at

now enjoy the alpha release previeuw of my control panel and my hard work

Old 01/16/2012, 15:27   #8

it looks easy to use and also proberly would save some things that a staff member would do xD honnestly i would buy it looks good thumbs up to ya
Old 01/22/2012, 17:19   #9

The script is ready and releeased

more info can be found at