Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Truth] Fallen Heroes fails

Discussion on [Truth] Fallen Heroes fails within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Truth] Fallen Heroes fails

Here its a warning to fellow players who might consider to play the private server Fallen Heroes and to open the eyes of other players who play it already.

I will tell you why this server fails. It has good things like all the euds + new ones and other stuff but I'll let you know now why it fails.

To start this server had bad pms, they take way too much time to fix some minor bugs like "no staff +20 on lotto", they are almost never on, and when they get on they just start to bc that they are gonna ban people who use more than 1 account to play and play lotto. WTF? Since when did any other server, including official did this. To add to that, they limit your exp ball filling, wth? thats not on official server either. You can only fill 10 exp balls a day. You can't raise more than 2 chars or you're risking to get banned.

Now to the worst part, the donations, just look at this:

PetsFor Raising Stars is .50 Cents on the USD
Mage Pets

All

Warrior Pets

All

Special Pets

All

Various Items
500k EP for 1 USD (minimum of 5 Dollars)
Full set of Super +30, 2 soc with Super Ambers 5.00 USD
Full set of Super +60, 2 soc with Super Ambers 10.00 USD
Full Set of Super +120, 2 Soc with Super Ambers 20.00 USD
Full Set of Super +180, 2 Soc with Super Ambers 30.00 USD
4th Summoning - 10.00 USD 5th Summoning - 25.00 USD (if you have already donated for 4th summoning than 5th summoning is only 15.00 USD.).
For 30.USD you are able to get VIP lvl 7 which means your batch hatcher will instantly hatch your eggs. (If you think it is too expensive take a look at some of the other Pservers. Some charge you 30 USD per Level)

We accept Paypal as well as MoneyBookers for those of you who do not have a paypal account. please talk to DeadPool[PM] for more information

You HAVE TO DONATE TO ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF BEING THE BEST. There's no other way to get 4th and 5th summon, no way to raise vip so you can fill exp balls freely, and they are indirectly forcing you to paypal and donate to actually have a chance of being among the top. This is almost the same as TQ's official server, why make a private like this so similar to TQ?

To make it worse, they say they use donations for the better of the server, yea right, they have alot of bugs like you cant convert Knightfeifei euds back to eggs, some euds cant learn skills and to top it all they say they use the donations for the server , yea right and look at Bebi, taking a 2-3 week vacation with the money he and the others are making with your donations.

The point of a private server is to enjoy free playing to have an equal footing with all the other players, have everything be available on the game, have a good community and enjoy playing with others and ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF BEING AMONG THE TOP.

So this is why Fallen Heroes fails, hope I open the eyes of other people who are considering playing here or already play here.

As for those who donated already, I feel sad for you because your money is not going into the server, its going for those people and who knows if this server will be up forever, get shutdown or get its database wiped out like it happened last time.

BTW, donations should come from players liking the server, the community and the pms, not getting forced to donate like these guys do.

Those are my 2cents and the truth about this server.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/16/2008, 21:55   #2

Received Thanks: 1,581
lol... i think youre right!
to all:
try eshieo!
very very hiiiigh drop rate
nice compose rate (not extremly)
and 24/7
hamachi...
but try it!
Old 07/16/2008, 23:29   #3

elite*gold: 20
agreed they do suck (sorry fh lol)
im also bringing out a sever that will be better than theirs we base the sever around eo not real money i find that a stupid thing to do all it will do is give tq more of a reson to be able to take your sever down and those prices are so so high you think about it from here were if i did any of that the extange rate would come into play lol which suxs

these my feelings lol
Old 07/17/2008, 00:07   #4

Agreed

first of all fallen heros is associated with NewDomainEO run by warriorgod who supports Newdomain with their fixes and patches along with the idea of supplying donatins to their servers. Might as well go back to real server if u gonna dole out the cash to support their servers which by the way are always threatning to ban you for some reason or another. I know these guys very well and trust me, donations go to other things like their billls and stuff. Warriorgod is telling people how he's putting up a new server and using a crappy laptop as a test for it. Donations ROFL...more like utilitie allowance to pay their electricity and internet.
Old 07/17/2008, 00:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBoTaI View Post
yea right and look at Bebi, taking a 2-3 week vacation with the money he and the others are making with your donations.
You have no clue what you are talking about, the so called 2-3 week "Vacation" you claim he is using the money for is hardly a vacation. It's called training to be prepared to go off and fight for the very reason you are able to sit on your ass at a computer and make these posts freely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon702 View Post
I know these guys very well and trust me, donations go to other things like their billls and stuff.Donations ROFL...more like utilitie allowance to pay their electricity and internet.
Well you obviously lie like a cheap rug if you claim to know DarkBebi because if that was true then you would know that the statement you made above is a bunch of bullshit and you are just trying to catch a free ride on someone elses bandwagon for attention. Yes Fallen Heroes has some issues, bugs whatever you want to call them but the owners of Fallen Heroes also have a thing called a "LIFE" which means they don't have the luxury of sitting home on their asses 24/7 playing games all day. So please excuse them if they are not so "quick" as you would like for them to be with fixing everything on their server. This is MY 2 cents on this matter, so have a nice day
Old 07/17/2008, 00:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cainturok View Post
You have no clue what you are talking about, the so called 2-3 week "Vacation" you claim he is using the money for is hardly a vacation. It's called training to be prepared to go off and fight for the very reason you are able to sit on your *** at a computer and make these posts freely.

Well you obviously lie like a cheap rug if you claim to know DarkBebi because if that was true then you would know that the statement you made above is a bunch of bullshit and you are just trying to catch a free ride on someone elses bandwagon for attention. Yes Fallen Heroes has some issues, bugs whatever you want to call them but the owners of Fallen Heroes also have a thing called a "LIFE" which means they don't have the luxury of sitting home on their ***** 24/7 playing games all day. So please excuse them if they are not so "quick" as you would like for them to be with fixing everything on their server. This is MY 2 cents on this matter, so have a nice day

we all have problems with our servers but to charge players for things, might as well go to TQ and spend your money there that's is all i'm saying. Why pay them for running their servers...if they can't deal then just stop trying to run one. I'm just replying to my post not the other post ur quoting, and yes i do know those fools from Las Vegas TQ server and yes also from NewDomainEO. They run private servers because they could not afford to make it on Las Vegas and i can understand that, but if u chose to run a private server...DON'T CHARGE!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/17/2008, 01:00   #7

yeh that right but not all money go to them did you forget the server dedication which need money then if it fails so:
Hi All I hope you enter and join Darklords eo with us its really good with high drop rates and kind (PM)s that may give u good staff (I said may)
And super composing rate can reach to 2 stars per compose when its over 50* and have good rules :
Open DarkEO | or click here
Rule's

1.No asking for eps.

2.Dont pk [PM]s or ull be banned.

3.Dont ask for [PM] or [GM]

4.Enjoy great drop rates and compose rates!!!

5.[PM]s dont pk anyone unless he is stuck

So this easy rules every server should have

To join:
1st join our hamachi network:
Networks

DarklordsEO1 Open
DarklordsEO2 Open
DarklordsEO3 Open
DarklordsEO4 Open
DarklordsEO5 Open
DarklordsEO6 Open

password for all networks is test

Then ask [PM] for making u an account

Then log in and have a nice day Click here cu there
Old 07/17/2008, 03:12   #8

I own and run NewDomain. I do not use the donations for anything other then what the server needs to keep up and running. And if you think for one second that I even recieve enough donations to even pay one bill of mine you are sadly mistaken. We are lucky to recieve 20$ USD a month in donations from our players. I do not charge for stuff on the server. I am personally paying for the hardware it is currently being run off of, the electric running through the system, and the internet connection that brings it to the players. We are not directly associated with Fallen Heroes. We share the same association as Fallen Heroes and Acme. I work on and release 90% of the patches released on my server. And yes I am working on another server for the players, it is being hosted on a much better system and is going to cost substantially more to keep it up and running. I feel sorry for anyone who totally disregards the people trying to run servers and do not feel the need to support the people running them. So do as you please, you are not hurting anyones feelings by going to another server or quiting or whatever.
Old 07/17/2008, 03:58   #9

NewDomain

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon702 View Post
first of all fallen heros is associated with NewDomainEO run by warriorgod who supports Newdomain with their fixes and patches along with the idea of supplying donatins to their servers. Might as well go back to real server if u gonna dole out the cash to support their servers which by the way are always threatning to ban you for some reason or another. I know these guys very well and trust me, donations go to other things like their billls and stuff. Warriorgod is telling people how he's putting up a new server and using a crappy laptop as a test for it. Donations ROFL...more like utilitie allowance to pay their electricity and internet.
First of all let me correct you on somethings:
1. NewDomain is NOT associated with FallenHeroes.
2. Donations are NEVER used for anything other than the server upkeep.
3. I know the person that runs NewDomainEO and he has several friends that help maintain the servers..ie restarting a crashed app. and similar tasks.
and Finally:

If you think it's easy for one person to monitor, update, and maintain a Pserver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week then you are seriously mistaken.

My last comment on this will be this final though:

if you dont know what you are talking about, KEEP YOUR **** MOUTH CLOSED.

it is far better to let people think you are ignorant than to open it and prove them right!!!!!!!
Old 07/17/2008, 05:23   #10

Received Thanks: 1,741
all I can say to the ignorance is go play TQ then us pservers dont even have advertisements, its your choice really i could get some money for servers by including spyware and adware into the client but i am sure you selfish ****** would prefer someonelse pay for the server whilst not having to deal with stupid advertisements your too stingy to even afford
Old 07/17/2008, 05:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
First of all let me correct you on somethings:
1. NewDomain is NOT associated with FallenHeroes.
2. Donations are NEVER used for anything other than the server upkeep.
3. I know the person that runs NewDomainEO and he has several friends that help maintain the servers..ie restarting a crashed app. and similar tasks.
and Finally:

If you think it's easy for one person to monitor, update, and maintain a Pserver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week then you are seriously mistaken.

My last comment on this will be this final though:

if you dont know what you are talking about, KEEP YOUR **** MOUTH CLOSED.

it is far better to let people think you are ignorant than to open it and prove them right!!!!!!!
your the mistaken one lol i work with him and our sever NEVER crashes so i have no idea were this idea of crashes come from

dont try saying that severs crash coz decent severs do not crash even the **** ones that noobs set up dont crash
Old 07/17/2008, 06:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaoe1000 View Post
I own and run NewDomain. I do not use the donations for anything other then what the server needs to keep up and running. And if you think for one second that I even recieve enough donations to even pay one bill of mine you are sadly mistaken. We are lucky to recieve 20$ USD a month in donations from our players. I do not charge for stuff on the server. I am personally paying for the hardware it is currently being run off of, the electric running through the system, and the internet connection that brings it to the players. We are not directly associated with Fallen Heroes. We share the same association as Fallen Heroes and Acme. I work on and release 90% of the patches released on my server. And yes I am working on another server for the players, it is being hosted on a much better system and is going to cost substantially more to keep it up and running. I feel sorry for anyone who totally disregards the people trying to run servers and do not feel the need to support the people running them. So do as you please, you are not hurting anyones feelings by going to another server or quiting or whatever.
first off it was your wife shannon that came on your forum account talking a bunch of smack and said that is what u do. If she is so stressed by trhe game and left it and stopped pm'ing then she should keep her mouth shut. Your staff take down the server and ban people on a whim when they don't like what people say on ur server or forums...banning people for going against the rules is one thing....banning for posting within the rules is another, and u talk about disregarding the peeps that run the server...you and i both know how much you yourself disregard your own players on your server since you think you have such a trusted staff that can't do no wrong in your eyes. Erm didn't u trust christine aka ftd what's her face until she backstabbed you in a message to a player on how lame you was and didn't do ur job. I can talk all day truthfully about your server.
Old 07/17/2008, 08:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
all I can say to the ignorance is go play TQ then us pservers dont even have advertisements, its your choice really i could get some money for servers by including spyware and adware into the client but i am sure you selfish ****** would prefer someonelse pay for the server whilst not having to deal with stupid advertisements your too stingy to even afford
Yea, the same ignorance that can't see the possibilities of a pserver getting shut down like it happened to dEO and others, the possibility of getting the database of the server wiped out(happened on FHEO) and other possibilities.

So you can take your insults and yourself out of here if you dont like the truth. The only one acting like a ***** is you.

Why would someone donate on a server that has high probabilities of getting shut down or like I said getting its database wiped out, or simply shut down on a whim by the own owner? -_-

And how is this "Selfish people/******" ? Trying to warn other players about whats going on on a server and how it works, forcing you to donate to get anywhere?

And like someone else said, I prefer throwing my money on TQ oficial server that has much less probabilities of getting shutdown or something than donating on a private server, which has higher probabilities of shutting down or the others I said above.

After all, people started making pservers because TQ was literally forcing us players to paypal to get anywhere, so why play on a pserver that tries to do the same as TQ? no thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2008, 16:58   #14

First off I need to thank PsykoChyld and jaoe1000 if it weren't for those two taking time away from their pservers to help me with mine, The servers would have never existed and I would have never had the opportunity to meet some of the most wonderful people that have so generously made posts on this forum.

Thats an example of these people you guys are attacking. If you don't want to pay to play then simply don't, but the next time you're asking them for advice or help to make your server better or possible remember that some of the files they may have released to all of you, They paid for with real money, or have taken the time to share them with you. Instead of attacking them and their servers perhaps you should be thanking them.

From my experience of playing pservers, the ones that last the longest are the ones you pay to play, Mainly because maintaining a server is not easy, dealing with people is even harder.

Why should they have to buy new computers when they blow up from hosting a pserver 24/7?
Why should they have to sit by a computer nonstop and entertain everyone, deal with complete noobs, ********, and ignorant people and not charge anyone so they can pay out of their own pocket when something happens.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2008, 17:07   #15

Well Kat is right + ppl flame on FallenHeroes and NewDomain cuze they are very good servers Just **** Off who dont want to pay to play
Closed Thread