Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PhantomOnline] New Server

Discussion on [PhantomOnline] New Server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 10/31/2011, 07:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
good website bart - remember...if u need any help, just click below...
Old 10/31/2011, 09:38   #32

TY, although I honestly didnt do much work with the site. I got it from someone else that released it in these forums, and just modified some of it to suit my server.

The real credit goes to who released it, altho I dont remember who it was at the moment.
Old 10/31/2011, 16:32   #33

hi its me again ok i can go on your site now it looks great btw
**** now when i connect to server it says ''Please try later"
then i do it again and then it cinda crashes or something i see fire a water thingies,
really strange.
u maybe would know what i can do xD that would be great,
cuz i really want to go and play hihi ty..
Old 10/31/2011, 19:19   #34

TY roxy...and i would have tried to help u get on the server, but i see youve already gotten on before i woke up lol...Have fun and cya on the server.

BTW I did get a new webhost, due to having had some periodic issues with dyndns, this is why the site link has changed...altho i think its better this way, seems to load faster.

Merged
*bump* lol

Sorry for the double post, but its been awhile and thought id let you all know ive made some minor edits to the original post to keep it updated.

Also, I regret to inform you, but if you happen to be in Brazil you will not be able to get online, as our site has been updated to block all IP ranges from Brazil.

This is nothing personal or against Brazil as a whole...we just had many issues recently with ppl in Brazil that liked to use hack programs and sql injectors to mess with the db and keep coming back with new accounts. So, to fix the issue and block all problems like this in the future, we just blocked all Brazil IPs from the website.
Old 11/10/2011, 03:04   #35

Just by blocking them on your site won't stop them from accessing your server. There are many ways around that, but if you truly want to block them, you can use the following guide.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2011, 10:15   #36

ty for the info, Eurion...I had already tried that with no luck, they were still able to get online on the server. It would seem they were using sql injectors thru the website...basically what happened was theyd bc on the server saying they were quitting the game and were gonna delete the db, as soon as they said that i ip banned them using firewall, then checked navicat. Lo and behold, all tables in the db were gone....as soon as i added the ip ranges to htaccess file on the webhost, all the problems stopped.
Old 12/12/2011, 22:47   #37

OK, so, just so everyone know, all those previous problems I have posted have been fixed. Seems I had also inadvertently given the user for the website all permissions in navicat for the db, which allowed them access to it.

Anyway, sorry for the double post, but its been quite awhile, and just wanted to update ppl.

We are going thru some slight changes...we are working on getting a dedi setup and have someone working on a whole new website for us, this all should be done within the next week or so as we have time to work on getting it all setup and tested.

There is also a new temporary website we're using until the new one gets setup, the original post and my signature have been edited to include the link to the current site.