Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing my look

Discussion on Changing my look within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Changing my look

I was just weanting to know how can i change my char in game to a monster without messin my DB up cause im a noob so any help would be greatful thx....i think it has to do with lookface but i dont know
Old 05/23/2008, 22:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bummers View Post
I was just weanting to know how can i change my char in game to a monster without messin my DB up cause im a noob so any help would be greatful thx....i think it has to do with lookface but i dont know
Go to cq_monstertype find the looface of the monster u wanna be, then go to cq_user and change your lookface into the monsters lookface, but make sure all your gear is off or u will be invisible when u log in.