Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dead Forum

Discussion on Dead Forum within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Dead Forum

So the forum is full of questions and guides/releases that do very little. Theres no development actually happening and all the good people have left, dead pool was pretty much the last person I was here for.

I thought maybe the thread he made ages ago would send things back to a way that was similar to how things were before things became like this. But as it seems, it cannot and will not be the same again.

So the forums pretty much left for new people trying to make their own private servers and their ambitions and for others to flame/steal/leeech others work.

Good luck to everyone and I quit ^^

You can start flaming but I dont give a **** or your new moderator can surely lock this thread like he has with my others because "dats da rules".
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2011, 23:13   #2

Received Thanks: 1,054
well Eurion is a Perfect moderator so shut up because these are the rules moron !

im sick of ur ****** comments here.

for gods sake ur acting as if u were **** born as a PRO ! . well guess not . u were a noob one day . just like these ''
Quote:
new people trying to make their own private servers
''

so well . have fun Cruey i will really miss u
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2011, 01:30   #3

later cruey enjoy life without private eo
Old 07/14/2011, 03:27   #4

Good luck crue hopes u have a good time. We all quit eo private servers sometime cause they all *** **** **** im glad i quit eo private servers cause iv had more fun without it like hanging with mates trying new games.
Old 07/14/2011, 04:11   #5

Go a head cruey , dont worry at all nobody gonna miss ya not even tiny bit because cocky kids like you dont deserve it

we all got sick of your useless jealous posts , u think ur the best ? u r nothing but a cocky lil baby ...
about eurion , hes very respectable mod hes the best because he always follow the rules
GFYS CRUEY!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2011, 04:12   #6

People start quiting when they just realize mostly everything about eo dev, they would think it was all a waste of time but actually it was a good experience.
I am sorry but Deadpool was not a good mod, maybe hes a good person.
its just KA and Eurion who did great job.
i see its not about eo that is dying, people in the section who killed it, less releases more leechers and it becomes a dead section.
After Jack Post:
Cruey is actually is good coder, w.e kind of person he is.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2011, 04:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith. View Post
Cruey is actually is good coder, w.e kind of person he is.
i used to respect him and when he started his server and saw his great work on it i respected him even more but now he has changed too muchh and became very cocky kid check his posts and u will know what i mean he really changed to much from good to very bad
Old 07/14/2011, 04:26   #8

well DEADP00L is way more better than KingArthur just in my case . KA gives infractions without warnings or even asking about what happened . Eurion is the best atm needs to be just a bit more active 'releasing more staff too we all know Eurion is a Perfect Coder . no offence Eurion heh.

and btw guys ., we need to remember that this freaky thread is Off-topic so enough spamming here ^^

we never said Cruey is a bad Coder btw. however for me , it would be worthless to know Cruey personally . somehow cruey was a nice guy but he changed ..

Regards
Old 07/14/2011, 05:10   #9

Received Thanks: 1,242
***** cruey no offense but if u think nothing decent is being released how about you start releasing stuff then

personally i think theirs been a few good releases lately like jack's server for an E.g. i have shared what i know about servers id release more if i knew more but i dont.

if you want to leave then do so no offense again but all you have been doing as of late is complain about everyone and start fights.

and as for this "oh everyones just taking everyone else work" well wake up n smell the fing roses ALL private servers are based off Eudemons Online a Netdragon Websoft Inc/TQ Digital Entertainment production. so really if u got an issue wipe all the yah server n start new because half ur pets casuals weapon's and the way everything is made and moves was all made by Netdragon Websoft Inc/TQ Digital Entertainment sure it might be your own edit of it but its all based off the one game so of cause some of other peoples servers maybe the same but it cant be helped.

okay well i have said enough & in the end only cont to all this bs laterz cruey
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/14/2011, 05:20   #10

Hey all Stop Attacking Curey He Mean we need to add a new Development

And He didn`t say that Eurion isn`t a Perfect moderator he said he missed DP

So Stop That

Please Eurion Clean This Topic Thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2011, 05:20   #11

Hey all Stop Attacking Curey He Mean we need to add a new Development

And He didn`t say that Eurion isn`t a Perfect moderator he said he missed DP

So Stop That

Please Eurion Clean This Topic Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2011, 05:38   #12

really ? lol

u should try reading his post more than once .

new Development . he is mentioning that the Whole EO members went dead . ''they are noobs''

and well U are spamming here too . lol Guys this is an OFF-TOPIC thread lol

All our replies are considered as Spamming so lets **** stop it

Regards

no more Replies about Cruey etc . !
Old 07/14/2011, 05:43   #13

I Think You Sword Like To Make Problem From Nothing So Stop That Better To you

Please Close This Topic
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread