Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disturbia Online ~ the first Server with Godship!

Discussion on Disturbia Online ~ the first Server with Godship! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Disturbia Online ~ the first Server with Godship!

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/01/2011, 12:31   #2

Received Thanks: 1,054
good work cruey . cant u add more S.S's

and btw ur not the first
Old 07/01/2011, 12:35   #3

Lol? So your saying some other server has made a full divine godship system with divine leveling etc? I dont think so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 13:19   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
Lol? So your saying some other server has made a full divine godship system with divine leveling etc? I dont think so.
Cruey, if you already wish to ask who else did "full divine godship system with divine leveling" then first put question if "did YOU really made it"...

regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2011, 13:30   #5

Can you like use a different translator or something? Coz that **** made no sense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 13:36   #6

Quote:
Can you like use a different translator or something? Coz that **** made no sense.
as you wish Someone(or maybe this was book of war?) wise said "best defense is attack", but in your way of last answer cruey this smart sentence have not much in common

Anyway peace with you and your "full divine system" heh
Old 07/01/2011, 13:46   #7

Oh okay, sure if you wanna play it like that.

So from what I can see here, looking through your comments on my thread. Is hmmm, let me think... Jelousy? Your server may be pretty well established but if you look at it from my perspective youll see how superior mine actually is. Your servers been up what? A few years? Yet it hasnt seen any major updates like new classes or new features such as this? I mean sure, the whole kill a boss in cronus with some weather effects is cool. But does that really compare to my godship? You may have the mounts, the pets and the players, but inevitably you dont have the godship. But my server does and its only been open a few months. *cough* ive also done all this myself.

Oh and can you maybe try better grammar or english when insulting me? Thatd be great
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 13:48   #8

Awesome, i am sure you put alot of work in this.

EDIT:
after i read the update in your website, it may be partial godship, but i like.
looks like the one CaNdY made.
Old 07/01/2011, 13:51   #9

Lol no, I shouldnt because its actually a godship system like I actually said in the first post. If you dont believe me then try it and be proven wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 14:00   #10

Quote:
Oh okay, sure if you wanna play it like that.

So from what I can see here, looking through your comments on my thread. Is hmmm, let me think... Jelousy? Your server may be pretty well established but if you look at it from my perspective youll see how superior mine actually is. Your servers been up what? A few years? Yet it hasnt seen any major updates like new classes or new features such as this? I mean sure, the whole kill a boss in cronus with some weather effects is cool. But does that really compare to my godship? You may have the mounts, the pets and the players, but inevitably you dont have the godship. But my server does and its only been open a few months. *cough* ive also done all this myself.

Oh and can you maybe try better grammar or english when insulting me? Thatd be great
You know heh... actually I didnt even attack you or anything like that, I simply in "proper" English wrote you that if you already stating and announcing all around that you implemented something "full" basing on "original idea" = according to official name of it... then first show where is this "full" creation - in other words, as you have difficulties in comprehending 2 short basic sentences will write it again "Your Divine System is as I can see from "your" description nothing more then others I saw since over half year.... so you cannot ask who else have full featured addon like this if simply in the world "you dont have it" -> End of explanation"

Now since I really have no intention on "fighting" with you because now I have your words in my 4 letters (really no offense)... As well I didnt even meant to bring anything in your thread connected to my server - but if you started ... then you are welcome to update your knowledge about demons then feel free to state your judgment...

again peace for your touchy feelings and super grammar that you so wisely and softly using ... no more comments from me because why should I even participate here if simple notice is facing with attack under my name ...
So no good luck for your server (thats for your behavior) and peace to your pants to calm them down...
Old 07/01/2011, 14:12   #11

Lol what actually happened was me asking you to clarify something I didnt understand because clearly what you posted made no sense. Then you decided to post some **** about some book of war? Like what the ****? Sure you can go on speaking like a peacekeeper but why were you even talking about war if thats your motive? Is it because your flaming and then trying to make it look like im the one in the wrong? lol.

"Your Divine System is as I can see from "your" description nothing more then others I saw since over half year". Your trying to tell me you were saying this all along? Well I just re-read your posts and you never said that. I can also tell you that your WRONG again. I have a full divine system, with leveling and divine skills BASED off the "original idea".

*insert peacekeeping ****** cover-up here*
Old 07/01/2011, 14:23   #12

funny that you messing that much in your own thread instead of simply no anger reply :/ but thats your choice...

and about my words - I simply "bolded" to you "your own" words and that should be more then enough to understand what I meant by simply at least "trying to think about general idea of your words" ...

anyway its your call, do and think whatever you wish to but chose more wisely your words as defense + if you mentioning my bad English then I suggest you to fix your grammar and mistakes in your "pictures with texts" (Should I translate this for you as well what I mean?)..

anyway why I even answering you lmao :/

BTW
Why every small update you announce by creating new thread on this forum? Imagine if everyone would do this way... So question to moderator - how many open threads about 1 server should exist on this forum ?
Old 07/01/2011, 14:26   #13

Short and sexy:

If you want proof, come see it for youself Otherwise shut up.
Old 07/01/2011, 14:28   #14

Quote:
Short and sexy:

If you want proof, come see it for youself Otherwise shut up.
ok you won sexy talker As I understand you created something that is totally not close to your description You should wrote it in your pic at begininig
Old 07/01/2011, 15:17   #15

Um you havent even seen it so how can you comment on it? Im purposely not providing screenshots because I dont have to prove anything to you ********.
Closed Thread