Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cq_monstertype table Please Help

Discussion on cq_monstertype table Please Help within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cq_monstertype table Please Help

i am trying to make the max life be more then 65535 but everytime i change the type from smallint to bigint for life it screws with my server it lags out then soon enough crashs any ideas please help
Old 04/26/2011, 06:55   #2

Then you obviously cant make the life go higher than 65535. Just changed the defence, for example if you change the defence2 of a monster to 150 then the average damage rate for a person to hit it will be around 150 depending on pot etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2011, 14:00   #3

okay thank you
Old 04/26/2011, 16:02   #4

This CAN be changed but it involves coding with the MSG AND NPC servers which i dont think anyone here knows how to do.
Old 04/26/2011, 16:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -+Sezzy+- View Post
This CAN be changed but it involves coding with the MSG AND NPC servers which i dont think anyone here knows how to do.
Msg server ? npc server ? no one knows how to do it ? r u serious ?
stop trying to make ur self look smart coz all u do is making useless posts about things u have no clue about!
here is a proof to show that it can be done and almost all the server knows how to do it
this 100% has nothing to do with the msg server / npc server ...

@shadowkiller990
dont use bigint use Int only
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2011, 17:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowkiller990 View Post
i am trying to make the max life be more then 65535 but everytime i change the type from smallint to bigint for life it screws with my server it lags out then soon enough crashs any ideas please help
You must be doing something wrong. Have you tried editing the table so its an int instead? Then restart your server. Many servers have their tables designed differently and it works fine. Here's one for shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by -+Sezzy+- View Post
There's no need to code the msg server. Which with them being in binary form, you can't really code anyways, you can only modify. The only person that I know of who's currently working on recoding Eo is hio77.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2011, 02:39   #7

elite*gold: 90
why would you use a int value ?? as that only counts up (or is made to count up and count as a id , not sure about it )

there are reasons why mysql is limited to 65535 (same as ports ) but i guess that this solution works to ^^

Greets From PowerChaos