Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

for the ppl that talk shit to about me.

Discussion on for the ppl that talk shit to about me. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
for the ppl that talk **** to about me.

for the ppl that talk **** about me on the other post that was close by mod.. yall the one that got no life and base ur life on doomeo. just that a server got shut down dont mean that u have to die yall fool.. get a real life and stop base ur fucken life on a online game.. im sure for yall ppl that ******** at me and saiding **** to me is cuzz yall got no life out of doom eo.. and for that fool saiding he the 4 strongest char in eo.. u think ur all that over the net man i know ur a little fucken thinking he all that over the net but when he get his *** kick he will b crying to mommy. hahaa wat a loser and fucken get a life and stop basing ur life on a online get.. it fucken get u no were in the real world.. it only a game.. and getting doom eo server to shut down is my game hahahah.. the game is call GET DOOM EO TO SHUT DOWN.. yall can play it too if u want u acn also be a pm or gm in it too hahaahahahaah....
Old 02/07/2008, 08:42   #2

o yea and for the ppl that just make an account on epvp just to said some **** to me on my post yall really need to get a life man.. hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaah
Old 02/07/2008, 10:45   #3

Ok you retarded *** monkey its not the fact that you shut down DoomEO its the fact that you threw a ****** fit because they banned you for bein a racist pig. Your a ****** snitch and I wouldn't want you on my server EVER. That is if I had one.

You say you won't rat them out, how bout when they ban you for your racist comments? Because you know you'll make them again and no one wants a racist pig on their server.

And since when is playing a game not having a life??? You ever think that this game or other games are people way's of calming down and getting some peace time away from the real world? Some people read, some people walk, run, take hot baths and then us, gamers, play games to escape real life for a little bit.

And your punk *** went and threw a fit because Doom wouldn't put up with your racist ****. You tell everyone to get a life, take your own advice then grow the **** up.
Old 02/07/2008, 16:16   #4

SuperNever, you are the one that has no life for making this topic, and moabgurl you are pretty silly to reply to it >.>

MacDan please close this thread and temporarily or perm ban SuperNever.
Old 02/07/2008, 16:49   #5

elite*gold: 20
oh yea, nobody likes nazis.
Old 02/07/2008, 18:24   #6

LMAO
Old 02/07/2008, 19:20   #7

I dont think there is a **** here is there? ROFL
Old 02/07/2008, 20:25   #8

-closed-