Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW]PSEO server opening

Discussion on [NEW]PSEO server opening within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[NEW]PSEO server opening

//
Old 02/02/2008, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice i'd love to be PM on ur server but err am only good at graphics (photoshop) and forum making and ur already doing that but i could make a banner for forum but it'd be cool if i could be like ingame GM
EDIT: also ave pmed u on how we can contact
Old 02/02/2008, 19:14   #3

well i am a nice PM :P^^
choose me if u like lol
but i am not 24/7 on ur server :S
Old 02/02/2008, 19:48   #4

well i would be good PM cuz i done 2-3 Eo server b4 xD and when u release ur server , and register page etc ?
Old 02/02/2008, 20:31   #5

Well you wouldnt realy be a good PM if you had 2-3 EO servers. Since they must have failed.

Neways, I good, active and willing to help. Send me a pm
Old 03/05/2008, 21:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxlramlxl View Post
Well you wouldnt realy be a good PM if you had 2-3 EO servers. Since they must have failed.

Neways, I good, active and willing to help. Send me a pm
lol xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Official EuroCo Server Opening ( 5095 / CoEmu ( 100% Modified ) ( EUROPE SERVER )
03/13/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 11 Replies
First off The main TEAM: Me, Cutz & Yuki Website URL: EuroCo Name: EuroCo Version: 5095 - (5165( On Our US server release) ( Still Coemu Though )) Features: Allmost 100% Debugged Ranks Page Ninjas 100% ( Toixfog & Vortex Removed ( FOR GOOD )) All ip open server ( Unless problems with EGYPT araise ) Really friendly staff ... you hear this a lot but join the game
[NEW SERVER] opening
03/16/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
hey all we have finally got to a stage where we can open, we are obviously still translating but most of the widely used npc's are done, we have working pallys, knights of the round table, high drop rates, hopfully upgrading to mannequin soon. non hamachi were on a vps server 24/7 unless maint, server will be open for players this friday 13th, client should be available to download from the website www.losteo.com on thursday night/ friday morning forum is available for any questions anyone...
[Help]Opening a 2nd server..
10/07/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
I wanna know how to open a 2nd server from 1 ip...Would be like GraphicEo2. I thought i saw a thread on this a long while back but i cant seem to find it...Any1 know how i would add this 2nd server?
Server opening soon!
04/28/2008 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
Well, from the ECSRO IRC Chat, admins have been saying that the server will open in 10 minutes. Dont get your hopes up, just some information that may comfort people. EDIT : Now some admins say that they do not know who says this, when apparently an admin said it themselves. This is bound to be fake, but lets wait and see.
how to opening your server to others
01/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
you only to modify four place in the server ini files the first place in accserver folder: config.ini LOGINLISTENPORT = 9958 (acc net port ) POINTLISTENPORT = 9865 (the port between the acc and the MSG ) SERVER_FULL_DELAY_SECS = 5000