Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help please , Reborn , Autodrop

Discussion on Help please , Reborn , Autodrop within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Help please , Reborn , Autodrop

help please
I wonder how do I increase my rate serves
and how to put the autodrop
Old 02/21/2011, 20:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,054
try to search ,, everything is answered billions of times

read the rules first..

Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New eudemons autodrop hack.
10/12/2010 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Hello everyone. Versionv1.0.1 #Removed-KA Download new hack.Old hack dont work because tq patched this game.(works all pvpservers) Avira says: It's virus.But its not a virus. Thank you...
Where to do reborn and 2nd reborn in CoMy?
09/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
where can i do reborn and 2nd reborn? Thats the question
BotRequest: Autodrop ores, working with multiclient
01/10/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I'm looking for a mining-bot that can identify the ores, and drop out all the ones that I don't want. I've been searching for mine-bots throughout the forum but all the threads are since 2006 or older... what I'm looking for exactly is this: Dropping ores every third minute, all kinds all rates. Compatible with several clients and that's "it"! Thanks in advance :o
AutoDrop-PickIt mit C++ geschrieben
07/23/2008 - Diablo 2 - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich suche ein Tool, das automatisch gedroppte Sachen aufhebt OHNE es ins Inventar zu legen. Dieses Tool droppt minutenlang das aufgehobene Item, ohne das es ein fremder aufheben kann. Ich habs vor Jahren schonmal in Diablo gesehen, aber heute wurde jemand um seine Torch gescammt. Er droppt sie, der andere hebt sie auf, kann sie aber nicht ins Invent legen weil er auch ne Torch besitzt. Der andere kann sie auch nit aufheben, dann komtm Mule rein und nimtm sich diese. THX...
QUESTION about reborn and 2nd reborn at lv130
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
my question is if i got reborn at lv130 and got extra 55point after i got lv130 again and got reborn again what will happen to the extra 55point when i first reborn? because i don't want to waste time lv to 130 if i got 2nd reborn these point will gone. any one have a lv130-lv130-and reborn please help me thank you^^