Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All my pets lost

Discussion on All my pets lost within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All my pets lost

Can somebody tell me.
After I put a new event with cq_action n cq_itemtype then i restart the server.
And suddenly all the pets gone.
please help me.
Old 02/12/2011, 02:32   #2

elite*gold: 246
What do you mean by "all the pets gone"? Are all the pet's pictures gone? Can you no longer see the pets in the client? Have the pets been removed from cq_eudemon? Please give a little more detail in help threads.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2011, 08:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
What do you mean by "all the pets gone"? Are all the pet's pictures gone? Can you no longer see the pets in the client? Have the pets been removed from cq_eudemon? Please give a little more detail in help threads.
i have solved it last night. appearantly the problem comes from my cq_itemtype.. may i know if i'm using 777300 or something like that will it affect my cq_itemtype.
Old 02/12/2011, 15:06   #4

elite*gold: 5460
Quote:
Originally Posted by haizamlee View Post
Can somebody tell me.
After I put a new event with cq_action n cq_itemtype then i restart the server.
And suddenly all the pets gone.
please help me.
yea that happed to me too. what you need to do is delete your old database and download a new one, if you need help or acidently delete you database adn you dont have one ill give you mine through T.V okay?
Old 02/12/2011, 15:43   #5

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]RageIsName[PM] View Post
yea that happed to me too. what you need to do is delete your old database and download a new one, if you need help or acidently delete you database adn you dont have one ill give you mine through T.V okay?
Deleting an entire database is an extreme solution and should be used only as a last resort. As seen by his last post, he appears to have fixed it without such drastic measures:

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizamlee View Post
i have solved it last night. appearantly the problem comes from my cq_itemtype.. may i know if i'm using 777300 or something like that will it affect my cq_itemtype.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2011, 02:45   #6

Rageisname : i dont think by deleting all my db will solved my problem.. btw ive solved it..
King arthur : Can i use 777300 as an id in my cq_itemtype?
Old 02/17/2011, 03:35   #7

Actually i pass through this problem be4 i dont think 777300 will be harmfull or something just try to repair your table
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2011, 11:51   #8

try to make repire to all file in ur datebase
Thanks
1 User