Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] TokenShop, Teleporter

Discussion on [Release] TokenShop, Teleporter within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 07/30/2012, 02:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
ya i know how to do it but i was hoping to have a little bit of an easy route lol becouse i have alot of items to throw in there. i have to do alot so i try to take some short cuts and edit the codes for my purpose i have been working on this for 3-4 months. and still have alot to do before beta. but thats all good i will work on it myself then. thanks though
Old 01/12/2016, 18:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
hello, i need to make my tokenshop to work, can you help me?

My intention is to make a hard server and the server work I need this token store is also working, if I remember correctly is this store that exchange tokens for eudemons and then by universal and need to fix it, but do not know why where to start.

thanks and sorry by errors but my English is very regular

Tags
shop, teleporter, token

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] How to Create a Teleporter!
02/14/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
Hey, i know how hard it is to create a teleporter for some people... so i decided to create a sql and show you how to do it... Hope you like. INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('id 0', 'id 1', '0000', '0101', '1020010', 'Hello~my~Name~is~Kayla~i~can~Teleport~you~to~any~ map!'); INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('id 1', 'id 2', '0000', '0102', '0', 'I~want~to~go~to~*what ever map name you want here*. id 4'); INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('id 2', 'id 3', '0000', '0102', '0',...
[My First Release] Desert Teleporter CoEmuV2
09/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Hey i happened to notice no one posting the teleporter from twin city to desert city, since he has chat dialogue. I know its a lame first code but this its a symbol of my dedication to learn :) Place in GameServer/Handlers/NPCTalk.cs #region GeneralPeace case 10054: { if(LinkBack == 0)
[RELEASE] Every Teleporter Translated.
04/26/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm Murtah and I would like to release this Sql script to Translate every Teleporter in the server :D It also adds another map to some of the Teleporters called ElephantHill. I'll Attach a Script to put Monsters into Elephant Hill Aswell. These monsters will have my version of the AutoEP System Attached to them. I'll also put that on this Post Just incase you dont already have it ^^ Dont forget to Thankme if you like this :P
[RELEASE]T4 waypoints for War Teleporter
11/11/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
This has every waypoint for each T4 zone They are listed by zone and include: All battle objectives All keeps All chapter camps (ORDER ONLY)