Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to translate your database for noobies.

Discussion on [Guide] How to translate your database for noobies. within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 12/06/2011, 12:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hmm

thank you so much
Old 12/10/2011, 01:36   #17

No problem.
Old 03/17/2015, 20:35   #18

not working
Old 09/21/2015, 11:11   #19

NJstar didnt do any translate, i still have the weird characters when i paste it to their WP environment. How'd you guys configure it? Or do you have any other alternative?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] The specified database doesnt exist
07/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
Ok I have had enough of people complaining that when you run a 5165 server that you get this error The specified database doesnt exist You WILL get this is your OldCODB Folder is not in C: Drive Please follow the guides as they do tell you this needs to be in that place. Download the source you would like to use. Extract it to C:
[HELP]Translate DataBase
08/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hello, i need some help to translate the data-base. I found some tutorials, but nothing, i wanna translate the NPC, i enter cq_action, i press CTRL+F and i put what's saying after System when i click on npc, and when i write code, i can't find anything in DB. Please Help. Thanks !
[Guide] How to install chinese PRC to translate
07/05/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Hello, today we will install Chinese PRC so that you can view Chinese and translate it, example would be to translate cq_action Step 1: Make sure you have your windows cd handy, you will need it. Step 2: Open your Computers Control Panel and look for "Regional and Language Options"
[Guide] How To Translate A NPC In Binary Files
06/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
I am proud to release my guide how to translate a NPC in the binarys enjoy. 1 :- Download The Easy NPC Translator from the attchment 2 :- Extracted the Easy Npc Translator and run it.
[GUIDE]Heilschaman skillung (google translate)
04/06/2009 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hier ein kleiner skillguide von mir mit google translate auf englisch übersetzt und wieder zurück auf deutsch. Ein Heilshamane muss stark in das Spiel Verhalten des Spielers angepasst werden, so gibt es kaum eine "perfekte" Skillung. Für alle Zeichen ist: Hat die Tatsache, dass Ihre Fähigkeiten von Level 16 bis 17, zu meistern umspringen. Sollte dies nicht geschehen, gehen Sie auf die alte Frau und lassen Sie es zurücksetzen und versuchen es noch einmal, bis es funktioniert (geht nur bis zu...