Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta]Ultra Flash Manager V2.2 + More tools !

Discussion on [Beta]Ultra Flash Manager V2.2 + More tools ! within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Beta]Ultra Flash Manager V2.2 + More tools !

This post isn't finished yet so there is missing pics and information and ofc there is no link
I need few days to fix somebugs but let me know what you think ^^
I hope there are ppl using It

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/23/2015, 04:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Ok this I admit looks pretty **** cool, especially if it does exactly as you show. (i am going to assume it does otherwise you would not of posted it. Where was this when I was actually active on an EO server lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2015, 04:35   #3

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
Ok this I admit looks pretty **** cool, especially if it does exactly as you show. (i am going to assume it does otherwise you would not of posted it. Where was this when I was actually active on an EO server lol

Thank you so much , and yea it does exactly as I show and you can try the old version
here

and sorry I wasn't here at 2008 XD
Old 12/12/2015, 11:46   #4

Well, i know i know it took me so long and I didn't upload the app or say anything about it , But don't worry all these pictures are true and because of my life and study i didnt upload it ..
I will add new functions anx fix issues and finish it as fast as i can
Thanks ^^
Old 12/21/2015, 22:02   #5

elite*gold: 20
looks good, to bad the community is pritty low active these days....