Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Eo-Client patcher tool

Discussion on [Release] Eo-Client patcher tool within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Eo-Client patcher tool. Downloadlink updated!

Hello guys
today im gonna show my tool!
That tool can get important files from client you chossed and compressed them to 7z file
so you can have your client as a patch with small size
how to use look at the picture

about extract it, after copy the zip file to another place for example to desktop, extract it using winrar or 7zip ,etc after it finsh open the folder you got from extract and you will find c3 map ,etc folders copy them to any eo client and press replace files
so you got ur client again

if you got problem to extract till me to upload extracr tool
-----
make backup before using it i didnt try it in anther pc !!
Created by me : D
wait my next release about how to login.dat change login picture at everttime you open the game
-------
if you got problem tell me
Tool password is:avengers
download link
4-Share
or Speedyshare
the file include tool and picture guide
rember to put dat.exe and clientpatcher.exe into client folder that have c3 , soul.exe ,etc and open dat.exe first!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2014, 08:14   #2

download link?
Old 05/09/2014, 18:11   #3

Oh sorry forget xD
check the post again
Btw this is simple tool im gonna make upgrade it later to include high compress and chosse client place instead of copy file to it and other stuff like check ip address and compress server file ,etc
Old 05/10/2014, 15:15   #4

not working with me ....
Old 05/10/2014, 17:15   #5

Did you put the 2 file in client folder that has c3 and soul.exe like picture?
what did you get ?

Tags
~*rosalin*~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] Shaiya Make.exe (Client Updater/Patcher)
08/19/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
This tool was NOT created by me. I just wanted to make a little tutorial about it and reupload it again after the tool was taken down. http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8682/dataj.png Create a new folder into the data folder which has the same path like in the data.sah/saf. (Example: data -> interface -> sonovlogo.bmp)
[Release] SRO CLIENT POTION COUNTDOWN PATCHER
05/07/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 26 Replies
Hi This application may be usefull for server owners, it change pots time inside of sro client. Initially i made this application for emulator owners, but after a while i decided to share it because it may be usefull for vsro owners aswell (: Download: SRO PATCHER INSTALL .rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here Screen: http://imageshack.us/a/img201/6664/69971741.jpg
[RELEASE]New Client-Patcher by BMT2
06/26/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 24 Replies
Hey ich dachte, ich scripte mal einen Patcher für Metin2-PServer Clients. Da viele auch nicht verstehen wie sie ihn benutzen, versuch ich es so gut wie möglich zu erklären! Also fangen wir an... Erstmal zum Patcher: -Der Patcher ist in 2 Dateien aufgeteilt: *Das Programm selbst (Patcher by BMT2.exe) *Eine .ini Datei, in der die URL's angegeben sind (site.ini)
[Release]Client-Patcher by xXDanielXx
04/13/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 18 Replies
Guten Tag Liebe Com Habe mal etwas Nützliches Gemacht für gemacht Was für ein Programm -Ein Client-Patcher für Euren Client Was macht das Programm -Er Patch den Kompletten Pack Ordner eures Clienten Was ist Das Besondere 1.Ihr Müsst fast nichts Machen er patcht komplett ihr müsst nichts in eine Liste eintragen
[Release] Client Patcher Tool
12/22/2009 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hab hier nun für XYZ Games iwelche Txt's mit Hex-Codes rumfliegen... Jedesmal die selbe Prozedur: Hexeditor öffnen, Hex-Strings suchn,e rsetzen, speichern, bla... Dafür hab ich mir ebn nun nen kleines Tool geschrieben. Man gibt eine XML Datei mit Hex-Patches an und eine Datei die gepatched werden soll, drückt "Patch" und fertig. Das ganze hab ich anfangs nur für den Shaiya Client gecoded, zwischendurch kahm mir aber die Idee, es "allgemein" zu halten. Man kann damit also nicht nur den...