Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] - TQ Server Files

Discussion on [RELEASE] - TQ Server Files within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 11/16/2008, 18:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
wwell i think he have 2 put them here as there is no zero and mnm and war loards here
and eo is the most tq popular forum here so i think its the pest place xD
Old 11/17/2008, 14:08   #32

Nicly put together DEADP00L.
Old 11/17/2008, 14:33   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
i highly doubt its your client. dont you have someone else to attempt to flame on another thread? I think i read a thread with diabse or however you spell his name that you havent been rude and insulting on. surprised you aint banned for your mouth....again. Kindy go somewhere else if your going to attempt to start **** Necron. I have no issues with you....
where did i flame?
that dibiase stole **** and released it...
actually where did i say a full Offensive word to dibiase
Old 11/17/2008, 14:51   #34

Lol how is this relavant to the topic in question?

Ps you may aswell remove the sales of monster and me server files in your sig as i have made them open source with 60% english database translations and bug fixes =)
Old 11/17/2008, 15:02   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xris View Post

Ps you may aswell remove the sales of monster and me server files in your sig as i have made them open source with 60% english database translations and bug fixes =)
well i finished translated em....
too bad you leeched the files from Star7 and did not give credits just got all the credits to yourself.
Old 11/17/2008, 15:16   #36

Im a friend of Star7s i did not leech them he compiled a new database and sent me the updated version =) But i guess ignorance makes one falter to belive their own thoughts before gaining facts. You got them and tried to sell them what does this make you?

Anyway even in stars words the database can never be 100% done because it would screw with allot of the npcs and the server would not run correctly so i assume your lieing.

PS I gave FULL credit to Star7 on my guide and on my server =)

DEADP00L sorry for hijacking your thread.
Old 11/17/2008, 15:18   #37

Received Thanks: 1,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Artemis- View Post
wwell i think he have 2 put them here as there is no zero and mnm and war loards here
and eo is the most tq popular forum here so i think its the pest place xD
nope i think its co2 lol^^
pls dont another flame thread guys
btt:
really, thank you for sharing these with us!!
Old 11/17/2008, 17:07   #38

Quote:
Im a friend of Star7s i did not leech them he compiled a new database and sent me the updated version =) But i guess ignorance makes one falter to belive their own thoughts before gaining facts. You got them and tried to sell them what does this make you?

Anyway even in stars words the database can never be 100% done because it would screw with allot of the npcs and the server would not run correctly so i assume your lieing.

PS I gave FULL credit to Star7 on my guide and on my server =)

DEADP00L sorry for hijacking your thread.
omg where you credited
the reason i sell em is=i do not
use Star7 files :P i use some other files i found on some chinese site i translated ALL Npcs to English
Old 11/17/2008, 18:18   #39

Yea i have the same ones off a chinese forum that a friend named 0range gave to me there Stars 2005/2006 version so he still deserves creditng for them. He brought out the first ever ones and then upgraded them little by little.

All npcs you say? what about the other 16 tables within the database? does that mean you also managed to locate those same npcs in your action table and your case table even though thay dont exist? =P theres 2 possabilities here 1 you used a translator to do all the work and now most of the game will be glitchy or 2 your lieing. If you want to sell them to people (full translated as you say) why not give us a sample of a full table you did? I have completed yx_action yx_item yx_monster yx_ npc and yx_syndicate so feel free to give us a sample of one of these and back up what you say. You never know it could help with sales =)

Or will this simply be one of those occasions where you suddenly have to leave your pc and cant show them? Your call.
Old 11/17/2008, 18:28   #40

Quote:
Yea i have the same ones off a chinese forum that a friend named 0range gave to me there Stars 2005/2006 version so he still deserves creditng for them. He brought out the first ever ones and then upgraded them little by little.

All npcs you say? what about the other 16 tables within the database? does that mean you also managed to locate those same npcs in your action table and your case table even though thay dont exist? =P theres 2 possabilities here 1 you used a translator to do all the work and now most of the game will be glitchy or 2 your lieing. If you want to sell them to people (full translated as you say) why not give us a sample of a full table you did? I have completed yx_action yx_item yx_monster yx_ npc and yx_syndicate so feel free to give us a sample of one of these and back up what you say. You never know it could help with sales =)

Or will this simply be one of those occasions where you suddenly have to leave your pc and cant show them? Your call.
I used a translator...
i have my yx_action and yx_monster only translated that's what i want to sell other wise i no need...I'm not stupid on giving out some stuff but i would give out a page or two from my yx_action IF you want...
i am translating little by little i would translate the other tables but you know you have the first MnM server i have the first Zero server.
Old 11/17/2008, 18:34   #41

I said

Quote:

You said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron33 View Post
well i finished translated em....
too bad you leeched the files from Star7 and did not give credits just got all the credits to yourself.
So now your only saying you have done 2 tables with a translator? So i was right in my first assumption that you was lieing. Ok thats that sorted now may i ask why would someone pay to have 2 very badly translated tables when im giving away 7 fully done manually translated tables? So i will requote myself again and say the same thing to you.

Quote:
Have a nice day.
Old 11/17/2008, 18:58   #42

Quote:
I said

You said

So now your only saying you have done 2 tables with a translator? So i was right in my first assumption that you was lieing. Ok thats that sorted now may i ask why would someone pay to have 2 very badly translated tables when im giving away 7 fully done manually translated tables? So i will requote myself again and say the same thing to you.

Have a nice day.
my friend.
i was not lieing the files you gave there is fully translated?
or what? beside you made me know somethin very important i will edit my sig in a min
Old 11/18/2008, 10:47   #43

[QUOTE=netlog_stefan;1617119]nope i think its co2 lol^^

the co section is rushing ther is only 3 pages in p server section only
Old 11/23/2008, 00:32   #44

for the (paladin db) i cant connect to msg...
Old 12/06/2008, 21:05   #45

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
1st thats not me and with the name of *** thats not me
2nd who gave ya the rights to post my email
3rd u r my new enemy

.......ahhhhhhhh .....!!!!!!memo is my classmate in the same school .,,in the same class...he is a liar..he know that i put his email bec. he found the server tq files frist..ok memo i will show u??