Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to delete the Firework Event from Revo DB[Guide]

Discussion on [Guide]How to delete the Firework Event from Revo DB[Guide] within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Guide]How to delete the Firework Event from Revo DB[Guide]

HARDEST SQL EVER! O M G!

(Make backups guys..)
Code:
delete from cq_action where id >= 9535000 and id <= 9535255;
If this was already released i'm sorry...
I was looking for help with this yesterday and common sense kicked in.. >..>

Hope i helped
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2011, 09:42   #2

nice KiiDxLaggy
Old 04/23/2011, 03:44   #3

lol i was like smacking myself about how to remove it then common sense kicked in im like... oh wait.. cq_action..
SQL! rofl.
Old 04/23/2011, 04:15   #4

you can also just remove the NPC that get you on this event instead of delete ACTIONS
Old 04/23/2011, 05:55   #5

There is no npc to put you in this event? this event is a daily event that spawns npcs that you talk to , and get xp..
Old 04/24/2011, 07:05   #6

Nah zspider is right, the event doesnt spawn npcs. It moves them from a tempory map (NPC-Camp). Deleting them will fix it too.
Old 04/24/2011, 11:40   #7

oh okay, my bad ;P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Firework XP Event question.
04/21/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
How would I go about removing this event from my server? reason: I added elephant mounts to my server and now all the fireworks are elephants :P
[GUIDE] How to delete music at login
05/14/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Alright, well I had this question of how to delete the sound for conquer at the login screen, so I searched it up and decided? why not share this with e-pvpers. So here is my first nooby tutorial on how to delete the sounds !! Step 1: Located (C:) Drive Go to start My computer and you should see the (C:) drive there Step 2: Find the conquer file Double click on (C:) Drive and you should see a folder called "Program Files" Click Program Files Find the Conquer2.0 folder
[Event + Guide] Your 1 Stop "Children's Week" Guide for 2009! >> MUST READ!
05/03/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Children's Week 2009 http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/events/childr ensweek/images/ss1-thumb.jpghttp://www.worldofwarc raft.com/info/events/childrensweek/images/ss2-thum b.jpg Blizzard Official Details: World of Warcraft-> Info -> Events -> Children's Week Beginning: May 1st - Saturday End: May 7th Why the hell should I do this? I don't know about you, but the end reward of a 310% mount sounds good, in addition to the many minipets...
[Event + Guide] Your 1 Stop "Love is in the Air" Guide for 2009! MUST READ!
02/12/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
I know I'm about two days early, but it takes quite a bit of time to write. I will make this as neat as possible, splitting up the Alliance and Horde quests for instance. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/2 /21/Orc_Lovers_Heart_Valentines.jpg Blizzard Official Details: WoW -> Info -> Events -> Love is in the Air Beginning: 11th of February End: 16th of February Why the hell should I do this? I don't know about you, but the end reward of a 310% mount sounds good. ...
[GUIDE] How to Delete a Character
12/01/2008 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 44 Replies
Achtung: Dieser Thread ist offiziell © by klebstreifen 1.Geht auf Metin2 - Oriental Action MMORPG 2.Loggt euch ein 3.Klickt ihr auf Benutzerdaten