Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

make mone and eps

Discussion on make mone and eps within the EO Guides & Templates forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to build your funds

There are a lot of players in the game who are having a hard time increasing their funds, which of course includes both gold and EP currency (EP being the dominating currency). Here are a few methods
that will get you started.

LOGRUNNING -

First off, the best way to start the cycle of increasing your funds is of course log running. You will need to be minimum level 30, and obtain a violet stone (vio) to learn the skill. So hunt monsters until you reach level 30 and keep hunting until a vio drops, lower levels have a better drop rate so you will eventually find 1.
To start, find the merchant ?Crona? who is located in Cronus 932,889. I will not go into full details as there is all ready a guide and maps on the official site. A few tips though is to do the quest and run logs to misty marsh for a while, then migrate to gobi desert, to get your log running skill up. You want it up to the level where you are allowed to buy 10,000 logs successfully. The first few runs are done mainly to
get your skill up, and will not net much profit. However once you start buying
logs in blocks of 10,000, you can deliver them to icyland and island to net the
most profit.

Keep running logs for as long as you like,but you will want to make at least 10 million gold plus to continue making money. Try for at least 20 million to make it easier.

The next part of the guide takes place in the market.

REDSTONES -

There is a NPC in the marketplace selling red stones for 10 mill gold each. If you are unlucky to find any from adventuring, you may buy them here from your profit you made on log running. You can use for yourself, or more importantly seeing as you are increasing your funds, you may buy them and re-sell them on the market for EP. Red stones sell for roughly 80-95 EP depending on the demand for your server. If you have the time, buy 1 or more depending on your gold supply, and try to find a empty stall and sell them overnight. If you are in a hurry for EP you can always sell for cheaper.

STONES -

Another way is through the use of yellow stones and violet stones. You can generally buy yellow stones 300 ? 600 k goldor 3 ? 6 EP each. Vios sell for around 800k ? 1.1 mill gold or 8 ? 12 EP. Now you will have to search around for the lowest prices on these for maximum profit.

What we are trying to do is to find 30yellow stones to make a super yellow stone, and the beauty about these is you can either sell the super yellow for good profit to other players, or you can sell to the cronus grocery NPC for gold.

If you have some form of gods blessing, you can sell your super yellow for 16.9 mill gold. If you have managed on average to buy yellow stones on the market for 400k gold each, 30 of them would equal to 12 mill gold, if you sell to the NPC in cronus, that will give you roughly 4.9 mill gold profit. You can of course continue this cycle.

Of course a lot of yellow stones are sold for EP, hence when you sell your red stone, if you do it that way, you can sell for EP and do this method aswell. If on average you buy yellow stones for 4 ep each, 30x 4 = 120ep. Based on conversion rates of 100k gold = 1 ep, you are making good profit when 120 ep turns into 16.9 mill gold when you sell to the NPC.

A easier example, you do enough log runs to buy 2 red stones which is 20 mill gold. You sell the red stones for say 90 epeach, that nets you 180 ep. Now you cannot afford to buy enough yellow stones to make 2 super yellow, so you hunt around, buy yellow stones for 4 ep each and you make 1 super yellow. All up the super yellow cost you 120 ep so you still have 60 ep left over. You sell the super yellow to the NPC for 16.9 gold. Now you can try selling the gold to other players based on 100k = 1ep, but you will not always find buyers, so, you can buy another red stone for 10 mill gold, and sell the red stone for another 90 ep.

Based on that, you now have 150 ep and 6.9 mill gold.

Do this all over again, buy enough yellows for a super yellow which costs 4 ep each so 120 ep, leaves you 30 ep and 6.9mill gold. Sell the super yellow for 16.9 gold you now have 30 ep and 23.8 mill gold. You have enough to buy 2 more red stones, which still leaves you with 30ep and 3.8 mill gold left over.

Lets try one more cycle,

Sell the 2 red stones 90 ep each, that?s 180 ep, buy enough for 1 more super yellow which will be 120 ep, so this leaves you 60 ep out of the 180 ep. Sell the super yellow and you are now left with a total of 90 ep and 20.7 mill gold. Buy 2 more red stones and sell for 90 ep you are left with a total of 270 ep.

This method is no way easy, but as you can see your profit is going up, from 20 mill gold, you have converted it to a total of 270 ep presuming you have bought the stones for that price. Of course I have seen some stones cheaper so you can make even more with the method.

If you are finding it hard to find yellow stones, you can of course buy all that you can, and log run some more, then come back and check market all over again. Also if you can you can sell the gold you make for ep to other players, and can make slightly more, but as there are not always players buying gold for ep, this is a easier way to build your ep up. Totally up to you which direction to take.

You can also do this method with violet stones, I will not explain every detail like I have with yellow stones, but you can work it out yourself as this at least shows an easy cycle.

EUDEMONS -

Yes you can also make money off of selling unwanted eudemons also. Prices are highly varied so impossible to list. Pick up all eggs you find when adventuring, hatch them and level them up to minimum level 20 if you can so you can evolve it and check its stats, and luck. You may get lucky, hatch a very good stat eudemon which you can sell to other players based on the demand for good ranking eudemons. If stats are average, keep all the eudemons you find, as when you are higher level, 50 minimum, you may compose your ?unwanted? eudemons to make them higher quality, and sell them for more later on. You can make them 1* minimum if you like and sell them off pretty easily. This is easy profit just now as quick of course.

If you stand at the eudemon composing station, players constantly drop the most common of all pets, the WarriorAtkDef (WAD) and the Mage AtkDef (MAD) so feel free to pick these up to compose them also.

Is not the most efficient way to make ep,but other players can certainly use 1* + in order to compose their own eudemons.

Universals -

As the saying goes, you need ep to make ep. With this technique you certainly need enough ep to keep the cycle going. Pretty basic to do though, buy universals from the mall for 28 ep each, hatch them, level them by either in a team with gods blessing, or by offline TG, and re-sell them to other players. Depending on how much your asking for levelled universals, the turnover can be quite good, if you do this in mass, which I mean using the new batch-hatcher function and buying 30 of these at a time. You can expect to make roughly 4-10 ep per universal, but more importantly you may hatch good stats or good luck which of course sells for a higher price. If you hatch a universal with say rank 1-10 you can expect to get around 300-1000 ep depending on the stat. Not easy to be sure, but if you can turn these over quickly enough, you are bound to get some good stats eventually, if not, still a good way to earn ep, while your of course exploring other techniques.

ITEMS -

If you are lucky when adventuring, you will come across some good items, like refined, unique, elite and even super. Of course the latter is more likely to drop however all these items you can sell to other players in the market also. Refined items of course are the hardest to sell but for more success there is a NPC in market by the compose station, where you can trade in different quality equipment for eudemon crystals. A refined item can be traded for a 10 pt crystal which you can sell for roughly 70k ? 100k gold depending on server. If you see players crowded around the ID NPC, you can of course wait around to see if any players drop their un-needed equipment which is usually refined.

BOSS HUNTING -

Certainly one of the hardest ways to make profit, but if you can find any bosses, you may be lucky enough to get a good drop so to speak, these include equipment, and stones, may be lucky enough to find either yellow, violet or red stones depending on your luck and the level of the boss. It is extremely hard to boss hunt these days as a lot of players are doing it, but also the drop rates are terrible, so if you come across a boss by all means kill it, but you have better success log running etc for more profit. If you do find a boss though, try to use very low level pets to get the last few hits in, for a better chance of success.

EXPERIENCE BALLS -

Getting harder and harder to make profit on this technique, but still one of the most successful depending on how far your character has advanced through the game. Your best bet before you attempt expballing so to speak, is to have a good level, recommended around 90+ and before level 125, and if you can have socket equipment, and fill them sockets with sapphires. Sapphires are an excellent stone to put into your equips as it adds extra total experience, so great for levelling, and especially great for expballing.

First you need to have enough gold to buy empty exp balls which you can buy at the cronus grocery. If you have a form of gods blessing, the price is of course cheaper. You then need to equip the ball which you can right click on in your inventory. As a note if you are wearing custom clothing, the exp ball will replace that so check your inventory and put the item into your warehouse for safe keeping.

Next bit is easy enough, find a good spot to start expballing. If you can survive in lost land or cata maze, they are the best places experience wise, if not just go to the map most suited to your level. If you have gods blessing, you get 1 free 2x every day which you can claim from ?Sodar? in the marketplace. If you have no plans to use this for levelling for the day, highly recommended you use to fill exp balls instead.

Please note that you cannot be in a team so make sure you are not in a team before making exp balls.

If you are a mage, slight advantage here,if you know the skill ?Tornado?, you may use this skill in between xp skills to fill exp balls quicker, of course this also gives more experience when levelling also. A lot of mages run around inbetween XP skill times and use their pets windbeads skill, trust me, tornado will give a lot more!

After your hour of double experience, or normal if you didn?t use a 2x, you can try selling your exp balls in the marketplace. You can try selling in the market place or find a empty stall and booth them. Sell a couple for gold instead of EP if you like to help pay for more empty exp balls afterwards.

See how many exp balls you made in that hour, if you can barely fill 1-2, you may like to wait until your higher level before attempting this technique, but any more than that is fine if you?re happy with the results.

LOTTO -

If you have the spare ep, why not try the lotto, guaranteed this is certainly not the best way, and like any form of gambling, you can lose more than you gain with repetitive tries, but if you can afford and only do say once or twice a day, depending on luck, can help greatly. Players can win a variety of items from basic scrolls and clovers, to super eudemons, elite+9 socketed items, up to the higher priced items like a thunder juice. It does not go on how many times you lotto, as the first time I tried it I won a super red stone. It is fully based on random luck, so give it a go, only if you can afford to lose the ep though, as any form of gambling,
general rule is only do it if you can afford to lose the ep.

PAYPALLING -

Too time consuming, take the easy way out,and of course support the game. Whether you?re a excessive paypaller, or someone who does 1 or 2 codes here and there to help out with composing etc, paypalling is certainly the easiest way to gain ep in a hurry. Of course if you looked at the log running and too time consuming, buy a code or 2, then try the rest of the techniques to grow your ep.

ELITES
I used this in la server,I bought many elites for like 5-8 ep each and made them crystals sold for 13-16 ep ea once i managed to sell it for 20 ep ea
Thanks
13 Users
Old 07/31/2007, 17:15   #2

nice guide. i have known all these tricks but nice that somebody took the time to write all these things down.
+karma
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2007, 17:26   #3

nice guide for teh noobs +k and i play on the LA server too lol
Old 08/03/2007, 07:23   #4

that was an extremely large guide...pretty nice but no mention of logbot :-) if you are lazy and want gold try using logbot....but be warned logbot leads to OCLD (obcessive compulsive logging disorder) and sooner or later you end up like me never finding time to play because youre computer is busy running logbot. but when you find yourself making a super red in a few days it becomes hard to quit.
Old 08/13/2007, 10:29   #5

I hate to break this to you but this guy did not write the guide. Go to the forums on main website, you will find a guy names Pendarric who wrote it, who plays on the new york server. If this guy is pendarric, then of course well done, but hes not, go to the forums, theres some pictures too i believe along with other guides made by him.

If you want karma, find some other way, don't leech
Old 08/13/2007, 21:31   #6

yea i didnt write the guide only added the elites part to it and i didnt do it for karma lol i just wanted to help ppl.
Old 08/14/2007, 04:03   #7

lol then specify that before you leech other ppls info. ANd the elites part is part of the same thread on the forums lol.
Old 08/14/2007, 23:08   #8

nice guide it helped me
i get alot of money from delivering logs now
+k
Old 09/04/2007, 00:15   #9

Tyvm For the Tips Dudde
Old 09/04/2007, 14:15   #10

hmm about xpballs it's the easiest part... if u only got those nice items and a nice legion to join u only need some high star pets then pass it to a lvl 50+ char below 67(so it can fill up expballs) and some 1soc and 2soc+12 elite or super items and put super or refined sapphs on them... then bring as much expballs u can then go Evilbeach or so..
hmm also icepalaces will do then like a friend of mine using this he gets about 30 expballs per hour of 2x exp
Old 12/27/2007, 16:39   #11

I have tried the elite thing selling too.. It's kinda good
Old 02/18/2009, 14:50   #12

Log Running-.-

Well, i got problem with Deliver Logs quest. Everytime I do it (i've done it 6 times (skill at 3 now) i don't get profit. Always, buy for 100k, sell for 100k, buy for 200k, sell for 200k and so on... no profit from that. So what should i do to sell it for more than i bought ? Fix skill or ?
Pls help .
Old 02/19/2009, 21:57   #13

mhm i have skill fixed and got some profit on sellin logs...u always should look which buyer needs most...if the buyer have noneed he only wll pay the value u pay for it.
If he needs some logs he will pay u much more, thats why u need logscrolls.
But its most of the time useless, cuz to much people check with logscroll and sell the logs to fast.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2009, 16:24   #14

I was doing the cronus snipe quest but it takes too long . I might try to buy them empty and fill 'em. Thx for this tips
Attached Images
File Type: gif 224.gif (11.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 08/11/2009, 12:24   #15

nice tips
+k