Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eudemons disconnect hack

Discussion on eudemons disconnect hack within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
eudemons disconnect hack

i dont see this up on this site, but there is one out there. EVERY time i go in a family war against a certain person, they get me to disconnect before i can click the family reporter. At first i thought it was bad luck, but it happens EVERY time i go against one certain person. Any ideas?
Old 01/20/2008, 22:17   #2

you have a corrupted file
Old 01/23/2008, 02:59   #3

hard to say, but the game is very buggy lately. i can only log 5-40 trips and the game crashes
Old 02/11/2008, 03:40   #4

I'm starting to believe there is a d/c hack. In PKT for two weeks ppl I know have d/c'd no lag, no warning whatsoever whenever they get near a certain person *cough the VK noob from las vegas. EvoX, kobe, phoenix, etc. cough* including me. I ran 2 instances, and them out of the blue I d/c out. And happened to a friend of mine last week as well.
Old 05/25/2008, 18:45   #5

Eudemons is a very good game...lol it needs no hacks altho it would be cool
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2008, 01:56   #6

tthts true eo is a unique game no other game is like it all u have to do is work hard and bingo
Closed Thread