Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting past the gate in legion wars

Discussion on Getting past the gate in legion wars within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting past the gate in legion wars

Ok I cant do it yet, but im thinking i mgiht be getting closer...maybe. hopefully some of you new hackers out there can help out.

anyways in las vegas server legion Vegas_Kings owns the map, so i edit address 7ad13c to a value of AC05 (1452) and poof im part of the legion. this also makes the gate become an NPC however when i click to talk to gate i dont get a pop-up message asking me to cross gate, such as when i used a char that was actually in the legion

the legion keeps kicking my noobs before i can collect enough data to really test my theory, for example when i change my legion to Vegas_Kings i am yellow name and not purple.

I dont know enough about how things are loaded....but my Invisible code doesnt work on the gate, I'm also very unaware of how to unload objects/npcs/monsters

If anyone can get a noob in VK (or winning legion on a dif server) or if anyone has an idea on how to unload the gate, lets work on it.
Old 11/30/2007, 07:50   #2

i still think if u can just block that packet from the server u would be able to jump over the gate as when u are lagging
ill try another char tho, maybe ill throw my main in there for testing, see what happens
Old 12/01/2007, 04:42   #3

well when monsters die something happens to unload them....im looking for a memory edit i could do, thats sorta my thing :-)
Old 12/02/2007, 07:49   #4

ok we must have a program made to specifically mvoe the gate for us during legion war as this gate is laoded at a doif location everytime.

however a hack is about to be made. Use CE to search for 775 (one of gates coordinates) now hopefully you find under 90 or so,....change them all to anything 20 more than 775 and you wont see the gate but can jump behind it.

you will notice looking in winhex we are searching for citygate-a.tga and the coordinates is just above one of the fex entries for citygate-a.tga
Old 12/02/2007, 08:22   #5

scratch that last post...i msut of edited some other variabel not knowing cause now its not working....but i have discovered the hack is very possible....now to find out what i did....hope i get something working before legionwar
Old 12/02/2007, 08:49   #6

ok it is a number 775 somewhere needs to be edited....i jsut have to find out exactly which one...so far ive done it again, singling out the variable is slightly troublesome so far, hope i do it before war
Old 12/02/2007, 19:02   #7

ok gate jumping hack is now part of Exphack
i also updated the ,mounthack address
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2007, 01:38   #8

I will post even better method to get past teh gate in Guides/Templates section. forget using exphack we can do even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12/03/2007, 08:17   #9

thx
Old 12/07/2007, 22:15   #10

hehe.. my methods are a little erm.. simplistic, but quite effective. i just get out of range of the gate, unplug my ethernet from the back of my computer (i'm on a laptop so its easy to reach around while still being "at the computer"), run towards the gate, jump where it would be, and plug it back in.. i've never had problems getting through that way. you don't really need to make complex programs that take it out.. just kind of ignore that it exists by not letting it load the gate. ^^
Old 12/08/2007, 04:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ackwidovv View Post
hehe.. my methods are a little erm.. simplistic, but quite effective. i just get out of range of the gate, unplug my ethernet from the back of my computer (i'm on a laptop so its easy to reach around while still being "at the computer"), run towards the gate, jump where it would be, and plug it back in.. i've never had problems getting through that way. you don't really need to make complex programs that take it out.. just kind of ignore that it exists by not letting it load the gate. ^^
we do need hacks and advanced methods...go read guides and templates section and look for my other post...you will like this method much mroe than unplugging your ethernet
Old 10/22/2008, 10:55   #12

unplugging ethernet and rokkies method both fail for me, unpluging ethernet i get over but when client relizes gate is back, it portals me back outside like lag...and i cant get over the gate with rokkie idea
Old 07/20/2010, 04:46   #13

Cool your idea you can browse the archive of the gate and delete it