Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SEARCH] Data036 1 hit kill/no cd/unlimited mana Elsword IT

Discussion on [SEARCH] Data036 1 hit kill/no cd/unlimited mana Elsword IT within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/06/2015, 09:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigrobbodyer View Post
i allready knew that o.o , just im woondering if you create a bypass gameguard and will work vright, but when after 1 week they will update the game and the client , what you do?... you create a new bypass again?.. can you go on like so creating always a gameguard bypass?..
You can bypass gameguard on 2 ways:

1. On userland. Just use process hacker to stop the gameguard process before it activates. (Gamemon64.des) I already showed it on ProThrJoker's thread. Page 4
NOTE: In this method you can't find pointers because gameguard is attaching something on the kernel to prevent debuggers.

2. On kernel mode. Hard coding is needed. This is what I use.
Old 06/24/2015, 00:10   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by artwin123 View Post
You can bypass gameguard on 2 ways:

1. On userland. Just use process hacker to stop the gameguard process before it activates. (Gamemon64.des) I already showed it on ProThrJoker's thread. Page 4
NOTE: In this method you can't find pointers because gameguard is attaching something on the kernel to prevent debuggers.

2. On kernel mode. Hard coding is needed. This is what I use.
Hey, I used process hacker like you said and terminated Gamemon64.des before the elsword login screen showed up, but GameGuard still closed the game. Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Old 06/24/2015, 08:15   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamown View Post
Hey, I used process hacker like you said and terminated Gamemon64.des before the elsword login screen showed up, but GameGuard still closed the game. Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
try to suspend it.

you could try this:
Place this code
Code:
ProcessHacker.exe -c -ctype process -cobject "Gamemon64.des" -caction terminate
in to an batch file and move it to processhackers directory.
Then launch it if "Gamemom64.des" was found as Administrator.
Old 06/24/2015, 11:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EIS]Venipa View Post
try to suspend it.

you could try this:
Place this code
Code:
ProcessHacker.exe -c -ctype process -cobject "Gamemon64.des" -caction terminate
in to an batch file and move it to processhackers directory.
Then launch it if "Gamemom64.des" was found as Administrator.
I tried both methods, and Elsword still closes due to GG terminating it. What am I doing wrong?

Could me running Elsword in administrator have anything to do with why it isn't working? Just a thought.