Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We need speedrun henir hack

Discussion on We need speedrun henir hack within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post We need speedrun henir hack

I can not find in the entire forum as edit data035.kom. Once I found but it was a long time ago and not know where it is now. Please do or a link to a guide on how to convert data035.kom HENIR
Old 03/22/2014, 09:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
atm kom modding doesnt work anymore . only WPE things ^^

I guess we have to wait till Joni-St, or whoever is doing it, brings out a new type :3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elsword ID Henir Hack(not 95 Henir pieces)
01/08/2014 - Elsword - 17 Replies
I see alot people has finish henir less than 50 seconds. I ask one of them, "can you tell me how to hack henir?" he ask me to pay some ED, then he refer me to this thread, it's ok you can sell my hack but please lot of players(who play without hack) stop playing, they got bored. I'm sorry for this but i'm going to remove the attachment(download link) if you have the hack please dont share it, use it for yourself :) Sorry for my bad english. Well look at this, finally they found me xD ...
Henir 95 pieces hack in Fr Version
01/02/2014 - Elsword - 2 Replies
Ever since today's ara update the 95 pieces henir kom does not work, instead of skipping through the pieces dropping bosses you just do the whooole run! And you don t even have a message error saying your kom is modified, what the hell?
[ASK] Henir Hack Material
09/28/2013 - Elsword - 5 Replies
I want to ask why I can not henir cube when the cube was taken out a lot of why this hack is not running but when I use to hack ED run well this my video This My Video Look At Here Please Give me clue for this trouble i cant received henir cube why is problem :( sory my english bad :handsdown:
Sell Bypass + Henir hack(DE)
05/31/2013 - Elsword - 9 Replies
Buy from ernilos his bypass is better~
Elsword Hack - Henir
05/14/2013 - Elsword - 15 Replies
Ist der DMG Hack auch auf Normal erkennbar oder nur auf Chellange??