Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Elsword] NPC LAND PVP hack (SS[S] with 9victory) + Combo hack (SS in Donjons)

Discussion on [Elsword] NPC LAND PVP hack (SS[S] with 9victory) + Combo hack (SS in Donjons) within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/03/2014, 00:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
that mean you need to be the first person in the map to spawn it > good connection
Old 02/03/2014, 02:15   #32

wkwkwkwkw thx my brother ini work di pvp els ID dimana mana work ^-^ solo lovers deh wkwkwkwk for who can cheat to Elsword ID her please do not uploaded files kom or added later spread riot in pvp its ID els ^ - ^ bagi yang sudah bisa untuk elsword ID harap file kom nya jangan di upload atau di sebarkan nanti tambah rusuh pvp els ID nya ^-^
Old 02/03/2014, 09:33   #33

why when I use this mod in DG,after clear DG the client was autoclose, and also i use this mod with bypass,, can you tell me? PM me please Mr.Otes :3
Old 02/03/2014, 17:13   #34

hey can u say me why i got no respond from the server when i log i play in that title hack for a month and all was good here i log select char when map loads no response from server and i got dc

and i dont ever put phoru slayer title alrdy

hi alrdy its working but i got dc every 5 / 10 min why?
Old 02/03/2014, 18:13   #35

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
that mean you need to be the first person in the map to spawn it > good connection
this wasn´t my problem , my problem was , i spawnt the PVP_Hero Eve and this dont work ... i tryed now your npc ... this work perfect....

here my pic ... xD :
Old 02/03/2014, 19:09   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by llnqdll View Post
wkwkwkwkw thx my brother ini work di pvp els ID dimana mana work ^-^ solo lovers deh wkwkwkwk for who can cheat to Elsword ID her please do not uploaded files kom or added later spread riot in pvp its ID els ^ - ^ bagi yang sudah bisa untuk elsword ID harap file kom nya jangan di upload atau di sebarkan nanti tambah rusuh pvp els ID nya ^-^
English please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugtery View Post
why when I use this mod in DG,after clear DG the client was autoclose, and also i use this mod with bypass,, can you tell me? PM me please Mr.Otes :3
I update and is tested, it's work perfectly

Link:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *-Elsword_Hacker-* View Post
this wasn´t my problem , my problem was , i spawnt the PVP_Hero Eve and this dont work ... i tryed now your npc ... this work perfect....

here my pic ... xD :
ah you talk about Hero (Edan, balak, QQ proto...ect) you can't summon it in area but you can summon it in pvp free/room ^^
Old 02/03/2014, 20:01   #37

elsword hacker, ich würd das bild rausnehmen, hast vergessen die namen zu zensieren, am ende schnüffelt gf noch hier rum und bannt dich
Old 02/03/2014, 20:59   #38

Sir Otes, eh tried the hack on Elsword ES but not my server responds, my question is do I edit something more than the "data036.kom"?
Old 02/03/2014, 21:41   #39

again dc when i come to city
Old 02/03/2014, 21:49   #40

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
elsword hacker, ich würd das bild rausnehmen, hast vergessen die namen zu zensieren, am ende schnüffelt gf noch hier rum und bannt dich
wurde schon erledigt bevor ich das bild gepostet habe xD ...

Quote:
ah you talk about Hero (Edan, balak, QQ proto...ect) you can't summon it in area but you can summon it in pvp free/room ^^
+edit
you can spawn it ... i tryed this now again ... and edan spawn work ... xD
here:
Old 02/04/2014, 00:20   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangeki View Post
Sir Otes, eh tried the hack on Elsword ES but not my server responds, my question is do I edit something more than the "data036.kom"?
sir i need your data36 to make 1 for your version

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakurek View Post
again dc when i come to city
any server ?
Old 02/04/2014, 08:02   #42

Thanks for the combo hack.
Old 02/04/2014, 15:27   #43

sir otes can u edit the server ph for elsword data kom36 maybe after the maintenance in feb.6 ? thx if u can ..
Old 02/04/2014, 16:55   #44

yes, but i need your data36.
Old 02/05/2014, 00:45   #45

sir otes what is ur skype ? so i will sent it to you tommorow after the maintenance of PH server . . thx in advance sir . . im not good in editing . . i copy some file in ur kom 36 lua . . but i failed for SS dungeon .. ^^